Search results

1. E

A Taste of Skizz: The Blog

Just as a note, you could always ask Solm for a auto-welcoming script. Or I think Balder has one that Durk made, though I'm less sure of that. *throws her hat at Skizzy and runs back off*.
  2. E

The Perfection Obsession

This, times about a million.
  3. E

Forum Changes

Por favor?
  4. E

Forum Changes

We'd like to change back how Introduction and citizenship is set up, due to the fact that we're losing members through the gaps. We've lost our strong introduction group and have people introducing but not applying for citizenship and visa-versa. It's not good for a welcoming atmosphere.
  5. E

Admin Task Thread

Can we get it back to: Introduce Yourself! -Leave of Absence Apply for Masking (Citizenship) [or whatever this was called] -Apply for Diplomatic Masking and Embassies
  6. E

Admin Task Thread

Close/Archive the EoS Festival, porfavor?
  7. E

Admin Task Thread

We can has citizenship apps? :( Please?
  8. E

Admin Task Thread

This isn't exactly an admin thing, but can the WFE be updated pleasey-poo?
  9. E

Admin Task Thread

The United Defenders League needs an embassy, por favor!
  10. E

Admin Task Thread

Can The Genesis Federation please get an Embassy? :)
  11. E

Admin Task Thread

Can the password to the Cross-Cultural Convention passworded forum be changed and sent out to the following immediately: Nicholas Stillwell Mekhet Earth22 Swakistek Sopo Spartzerina Viktoria Gryfynn North East Somerset OnderKelkia Jean Paul d'Angleterre Arcnor C. I. Cerebella Thank you. :)
  12. E

Admin Task Thread

Can I get a forum titled "Cross-Cultural Convention" with a passworded (appropriate to give out to Representatives from other regions, please) "Conference Room" inside it added onto my mask please?
  13. E

Admin Task Thread

Close Renaissance's embassy, por favor.
  14. E

Admin Task Thread

Close Qwendra's embassy, please.
  15. E

Admin Task Thread

-Make Avarene an Embassy -Close CoN and Equinox Embassies -I think I told you something else to do on IRC, but I can't remember what it was. <3!
  16. E

Admin Task Thread

Can I get EAC and other Foreign Affairs PWs please?
  17. E

A Problem of Philosophy

Cookies?
  18. E

Troll

It's the exact same thing that was posted. I deleted mine already. Sorry.
  19. E

Troll

The troll uses a proxy and a fake email.
  20. E

Troll

I agree. Please.
Back