Admin Task Thread

Up to 10 it is.
I said earlier that I thought that 3 was really really restrictive...just out of interest, why are we now listening to Sopo when he asks for a relaxing of the rules when I was refused the same request some time ago? :unsure:
Because the request went through Aurora and I last time, and we were, and (I at least) stand by the ruling to keep it at 3.

I think that the limit is just a way of saying that your signatures shouldn't be excessively long or image-heavy. Period. And HEM's right- I don't know who set the original limit, but my point was to stick to that limit at the time.

I also agreed with the limit when it came to signatures. However, there is the problem that the number of images in both pictures and signatures is controlled by the same setting in the admin CP. So, setting a limit as low as 3 created other problems, for example when it came to posting the foreign update. Hence it had to be changed.

Earth asked me to do the following:

Ask in the admin thread dor a forhm called "End of Summer-fest" forum to be added to my mask with a subforum titled "Europeian Summer Awards 2011" to be added onto my mask as well?

Citizenship for James Hanover, please.

You are freaking awesome, R3n.

Please remove Fortana's masking as Minister. Thanks.

Could someone close the Senate by-election thread, please?

Back