Admin Task Thread

Odd, it says I don't have permission to reply only when I try to quote another user. Even in this thread. Weird.

Thanks.

Could I get moderator permission for the Newcomer's Handbooks forum so I can edit them and ensure they are up to date?

Could you relax the restrictions on images in signatures, please? My signature has plenty of them, granted, but they're arranged to save space and not stretch the forums.

Swak, you have 20 images in your signature. Is there really a need to list the images for all your awards twice?

Now, I'll probably regret posting this "tip", but here is something else you can do (that is, if you don't go for the reasonably solution I posted above): combine all of these images into a single, large image, and add that in your signature.

I've been confirmed by the Senate for the MoInfo position, could I have masking as a Minister and mod powers over the " The Europeian Cultural Hub".

:ph43r: Has signatures disabled. Life has never been so good.

I would like an office in 21 Tomlinson Street. No office tag is necessary, simply "Ministry for Information" will do.

Back