Troll

A troll under the name of "Haldor the Time Lord" has been posting threads with... Well, I don't want to say what in those threads.

Said threads can be found:
Here,
here,
and here.

He's PM'd me three times with the same content as in those threads.

Aye, I think r3n is on it now.

Looks like it. Thank you, r3n.

May I add a suggestion to have admins approve new accounts? I realize that it may not be a popular decision and we may lose new members because of the waiting period, but I daresay it is worth it to avoid another, similar incident, in addition to the two we've already had. Sedge implemented this precaution in TRR.

May I add a suggestion to have admins approve new accounts? I realize that it may not be a popular decision and we may lose new members because of the waiting period, but I daresay it is worth it to avoid another, similar incident, in addition to the two we've already had. Sedge implemented this precaution in TRR.
What would that do? Once the user got access to the forums after admin approval, s/he could simply do that same thing as this troll did.

What would that do? Once the user got access to the forums after admin approval, s/he could simply do that same thing as this troll did.
The troll uses a proxy and a fake email.

Christ Earth. I'm really sorry for all this.

The admin team is going to discuss how to deal with this.

Fuck this. I'm going to talk to some people.

You may be able to send a message to Invisionfree; such images can legally count as harassment and if they can pin him down, there could potentially be a lot of good that can come out of it by making sure he stays gone.
My two pennies.

Back