Admin Task Thread

Fortana has been confirmed as Minister of Culture, and Asperta has been confirmed as an Associate Justice. I counted twice. :p

Could the following members be masked as City Councillors if they are not already?

-New_Andram
Jambug
Lexi Mountbattwn
Olde Delaware
Face Down in the Gutter
PhDre
Tyler Curone
JGlenn
McEntire

Thanks ^_^

I have been noticing this trend recently on this forum and another IF forum. Could an admin explain why, even when I don't have the box checked for the "don't add to active users list" why I am showing up still under the anonymous section?

Can the password to the Cross-Cultural Convention passworded forum be changed and sent out to the following immediately:
Nicholas Stillwell
Mekhet
Earth22
Swakistek
Sopo
Spartzerina
Viktoria Gryfynn
North East Somerset
OnderKelkia
Jean Paul d'Angleterre
Arcnor
C. I. Cerebella

Thank you. :)

Rachel and Earth: done.

Bootskitten: My guess is that you need to clear your cookies. Go to the main forum page, all the way down. Just above the shoutbox, you will see a link "Delete cookies set by this board".

Could Crist Seymour please be masked as a Senator, and could I please be masked as World Assembly Delegate, and, could I please somehow also maintain the various mods that come with the Office of the Vice Chancellor, with this new masking?

Thank you very much.

Could Crist Seymour please be masked as a Senator, and could I please be masked as World Assembly Delegate, and, could I please somehow also maintain the various mods that come with the Office of the Vice Chancellor, with this new masking?

Thank you very much.
Sorry to jump in, but shouldn't we still have elections for WAD, where voters can choose between you and abstain? :unsure:

Mistake :p

Thank you very much.
Sorry to jump in, but shouldn't we still have elections for WAD, where voters can choose between you and abstain? :unsure:
Footnote:

I've checked, and the Abstain option vote-even-though-there-is-only-one-candidate only applies to unopposed Presidential elections, looking at the Elections Act (2010).

As noted in this post and the next, Senator NES has been barred from the Senate floor for the next 24 hours. Please apply the masking change and return at this time tomorrow.

I exceeded my authority, and I resign as Senate Speaker, please revert my mask to a regular Senator.

Could the admin team consider raising the image limit to 5?

Edit: Or even 7?

Back