A Problem of Philosophy

Way to skip the point in favour of complaining about two words, though.
-_- Do you ever post anything that doesn't end in a not-so-subtle sideswipe?
As opposed to the entirety of his post, which glossed over the point to complain about two words within it? When there is no pressing need to hide my distaste, I won't. Not really the "turn the other cheek" kinda guy.

Way to skip the point in favour of complaining about two words, though.
-_- Do you ever post anything that doesn't end in a not-so-subtle sideswipe?
As opposed to the entirety of his post, which glossed over the point to complain about two words within it? When there is no pressing need to hide my distaste, I won't. Not really the "turn the other cheek" kinda guy.
Not saying you should avoid the issue, but if you want to actually reach some sort of resolution, there are much better ways to approach the issue. Your sly sideswipe says nothing more than "I'm better than you and your petty concerns are beneath me."

Not exactly an effective way to resolve any real sort of issue. You do actually want to resolve the issue.. right?

Your sly sideswipe says nothing more than "I'm better than you and your petty concerns are beneath me."

It says nothing more than "if you're not going to pay attention to what I'm actually saying, then I'll probably just ignore you". My patience meter has been hovering around empty for a while, and like most, er, issues, that are usually decidedly minor, it is more likely that things will be left after a bit rather than actually resolved anyway.

As it happens, 'cause I was still p**sed, I've messaged Hy on MSN, and now we're actually working it out. If I had been less so, we probably wouldn't have spoken. :p

Your sly sideswipe says nothing more than "I'm better than you and your petty concerns are beneath me."

It says nothing more than "if you're not going to pay attention to what I'm actually saying, then I'll probably just ignore you". My patience meter has been hovering around empty for a while, and like most, er, issues, that are usually decidedly minor, it is more likely that things will be left after a bit rather than actually resolved anyway.
But you didn't ignore him. You took a swipe at him instead, which is the very antithesis of ignoring somebody!

I know I have almost submitted anonymous articles to Aftermath a few times, Anumia. Either too lazy or too slow to actual get them done.

Back