Search results

1. M

EBC Post-Election Poll Results

Tried it once and "butchered" it. Good job McEntire.
  2. M

Senator JayDee Blind-Sides Rand during Senate Confirmation

It's time for these two to zip up their pants. The pissing contest is over.
  3. M

President Names Cabinet On EuroToday

Once Euro has you, you are never free.
  4. M

6 Things Europeians Should Avoid On Thanksgiving

You know you want to snap Marnip ;)
  5. M

Presidential Candidate Interviews

[hr][hr]Presidential Candidate Interviews By Marnip [hr][hr] With the polls opening up soon, I have decided to release the interview answers I have received thus far. These questions were sent on the 18th, with a reminder on the 20th. Interviews:
  6. M

EBC Executive Term Poll

This. We will not release the name because we don't have any evidence to substantiate that claim. I'm not going to let people come to a conclusion when it can't be proven.
  7. M

EBC Executive Term Poll

[hr][hr]EBC Executive Term Poll By Marnip, Calvin Coolidge, Aexindaral Seymour, Kaboom [hr][hr] We would first like to thank all of our respondents for participating in our recent poll. These polls allow the EBC to analyze situations and performance in the region, and we appreciate high turn...
  8. M

Admin Task Thread

Can you archive the following newspapers in the Letho center? Southern Journal The Europeian Standard The Pinata Papers The Praetorian The Wfa Factor The Beacon Indagator The Cool Times The Marnip Minute The Europeia Times Sanctarian National Times Notty News Network
  9. M

Europeian Storm

haha. Maybe next time. :P
  10. M

Europeian Storm

Too much activity is never a bad thing. ;)
  11. M

Europeian Storm

Mal, as always, great insight. I agree with the interpretation of the "bump" in January. I believe there is always difficulty interpreting correlational data and your insight helps bring to light several other points I overlooked. This article was written more of as an observation rather than...
  12. M

Europeian Storm

[hr][hr]Europeian Storm By Marnip [hr][hr] In recent weeks, many members of Europeia may have noticed a trend. This isn't a trend that older players of Europeia enjoy, it's the decrease of activity on the forums. For many, this is a usual occurrence on the forums, much in the same way the...
  13. M

Admin Task Thread

Make " United Vietussia" the moderator of the newspaper "The Europeian Conservative Messenger"
  14. M

President Trinnien Optimistic in Address

[hr][hr]President Trinnien Optimistic in Address By Marnip [hr][hr] President Trinnien recently gave his State of the Region address to the citizens of Europeia. The full speech can be found at the following link: http://mixlr.com/ebc-radio/showreel/state-of-the-republic-mar-2016/ Below is a...
  15. M

Admin Task Thread

Need the following in the Letho forums. :) Name of Newspaper: The Europeian Conservative Messenger Description: A conservative view on Europeian topics. Editor/admin:Me (United Vietussia)
  16. M

Apply for a Newspaper

Approved. I'll let the admins know. :)
  17. M

Song of the Day

Good song choice.
  18. M

La Cave du Vin Issue 4 – Box Wine: Undrinkable Swill or Legitimate Table Wine?

Agreed. I find myself buying boxed wine for events now. It's much better today than before.
  19. M

Admin Task Thread

Remove Deputy Minister masking from Blake Hanover and zapper. Give Deputy Minister of Comms masking to Cool Spring, shufordbrian, and gingeriamscat
Back