Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GraVandius said:
woops forgot to give description for EPP HQ
"The private discussion area for EPP members"

Also can I have Mod powers for HQ. and front subfourm.

I'm not adjusting the description of a secret forum that only your members see lol.

But mod added.

Kaboom said:
The name of the EPP joinable group is misspelled.

Adjusted.

All of the April Fool's stuff was put away as well

Need the following in the Letho forums. :)

Name of Newspaper: The Europeian Conservative Messenger
Description: A conservative view on Europeian topics.
Editor/admin:Me (United Vietussia)

In North America Divided, I need moderatorship and two subforums called "News Outlets" and "OOC Discussion".

Could I ask the admins for 2 subforums in FRE (Federalist-Reform Party) to be created, where just party members can see it. None of dem foreigners/non-party people can see it.

-FRE Election Central

-The Backroom

Can I get a subforum built in Culture (that will eventually be moved out) -

Women & NationStates Symposium (description TBA)
-Subforums of: "Get Your Debate On" & "IRC Panel Discussions"

Thanks!

Also: we could use a subforum for Drecq's Ovation in Culture. I'll defer to Ferdy or Trinn on what the details should be, re title, description, etc., but the formation would likely be helpful to get things sorted.

EDIT: Main forum: Ovation of Integration (description: Celebrating the Ovation of Drecq - one of Europeia's premier legislators and jurists!)
Three subforums: Speeches & Spam Games (description: For all German, punch-filled forum games that amuse us.) & Debates (description: Honouring Drecq's love for a good discussion with serious and humorous debates!)

Can the EPP have a subform called "Electoral Practice" created and be only viewable through the joinable group we already have?

Should all be done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back