Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the Ovation Ceremony which now includes the Opening Statement/Speech pleased be moved onto the Main Page. Thank you.

Addendum: Please give mod powers to President, Vice President, and Minister. Thank you.

The Women & NS Symposium will need to be moved to the main page either early Wednesday AM (preferably at least a few hours before the 10am EDT start time of the first panel) or else late tonight.

I could also use the following descriptions added:
Main Forum: Join in important discussions about female players and their roles in NationStates.

Get Your Debate On: Discuss and debate topics relating to gender equality.

IRC Panel Discussions: Location of the latest IRC Panel schedule and where logs of each panel discussion will be posted after their completion.

EDIT: And giving Brun ops over those forums would be helpful too.

EDIT x2: Got a request or two on the NS side of things to make the IRC Panel Discussion forum, at least, viewable to guests for those that don't want to make an account here. I'll defer to you guys on what you want to do there, but I said I'd pass it along.

All should be done. I won't be online to move the forums, and the guest perms should be fine

I can do the Wednesday activities. Mouse - remind me on Skype.

Malashaan said:
I can do the Wednesday activities. Mouse - remind me on Skype.
Will do.

After talking with Lethen on Skype, I'm going to be posting here to have ambassadorships granted for Symposium people since I'm not sure how active Kraken will be - especially during the day tomorrow when things start ramping up.

So far: thechurchofsatan & Sierra Lyricalia (as this request seems to have been missed)

WL and Mal have been reconfirmed as Justices. I don't know if they need remasking or not, but figured I'd post here for an official record.

1. Due to North America Divided being popular, can you please remove the Nations Divided subforum? (Please do NOT mix this up with NAD.)
2. I would like to form a society called the "Vexillology Society" with the description saying "The Europeian Vexillology Society is a society established to studying the flags of the world and appreciating them and to also enlighten the citizenry of Europeia with the joyfulness of flags."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back