Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castavia, Taylor, and Kazaman need CA masking plz and ty

EDIT: Also PASD

shufordbrian said:

Taylor, Kazaman, and PASD masked. Castavia is not a Citizen, and as the Assembly Member masking gives Citizen viewing privileges, I will not be masking them until they have been approved for Citizenship.

Kraketopia said:
shufordbrian said:

Taylor, Kazaman, and PASD masked. Castavia is not a Citizen, and as the Assembly Member masking gives Citizen viewing privileges, I will not be masking them until they have been approved for Citizenship.
My bad, overlooked Castavia not having citizenship, thanks though

For the Wellbeing Hub:

Tubaville said:
Name of organization/place of worship: Church of Homestuck
Leader (moderator) of forum: Tubaville
Subforum description: A place for Europeia's Homestucks to gather or for others to learn about Homestuck.

In Ministry of Culture (so that prep work may be completed)

please create the following:

Sub-forum: Europeia 9th Anniversary Celebration

Sub-forums under that:

Albion (sub-title: Guest of Honor), Land of Kings and Emperors (sub-title: Guest of Honor), Balder (sub-title: Guest of Honor)

MiniCult will complete initial threads and setup, so that Admin can move it to Europeian Station on Monday for the start of celebrations.

Please message me if there's anything I am missing or need to clarify; or if I'm an unreachable for some reason, Calvin.

Trinnien said:
In Ministry of Culture (so that prep work may be completed)

please create the following:

Sub-forum: Europeia 9th Anniversary Celebration

Sub-forums under that:

Albion (sub-title: Guest of Honor), Land of Kings and Emperors (sub-title: Guest of Honor), Balder (sub-title: Guest of Honor)

MiniCult will complete initial threads and setup, so that Admin can move it to Europeian Station on Monday for the start of celebrations.

Please message me if there's anything I am missing or need to clarify; or if I'm an unreachable for some reason, Calvin.
Done (i think?)

I masked these forums under "Culture Staff" so let me know if that's okay, or if we need to make adjustments.

I cleaned them up so people didn't have image upload powers, and to turn off the "display first post on every page" option as is our default.

Could the subtitle be changed to "Guest of Honor" on LKE and Balder? They have "Guest of honor". :p

Malashaan said:
I cleaned them up so people didn't have image upload powers, and to turn off the "display first post on every page" option as is our default.
Glad HEM knows how to do basic admin work :p

Lethen said:
Malashaan said:
Glad HEM knows how to do basic admin work :p
That's what we're for #AdminGnomes

I appear not to have any moderating permissions under the anniversary subforum, which is inconvenient for sticking threads and whatnot. May I ask for this to be changed? Thanks.

Will Marnip, as my substitute, need Senator masking or just be in the Senate Guests group to post while I'm gone?

We can do either. Senate guests don't get access to prelim, but that's the only difference. It's up to you and the speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back