Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Above, and also, please add permissions for myself to moderate the Anniversary forums as I am participating as the Moderator of the mini-events. Thanks Admin Team! :-D

Are the permissions and maskings set correctly for the 9th Anniversary sub-forum so that all who enter our region may participate, or do they have to have to post somewhere and get masking/permissions to post in that thread? I'm not sure how it works and wanna make sure the regions I've invited have access or know how to have access.

Thanks, guys!

Kuramia said:
Are the permissions and maskings set correctly for the 9th Anniversary sub-forum so that all who enter our region may participate, or do they have to have to post somewhere and get masking/permissions to post in that thread? I'm not sure how it works and wanna make sure the regions I've invited have access or know how to have access.

Thanks, guys!
It has very broad access permissions! We should be good to go :)

Everyone can see it - they need at least ambassador or non-voting masking to post at present.

Can Drewnisia, Possibly This, and TAE all be masked as Deputies as they are all deputies within the area of WA Affairs? Or is that only for Cabinet deputies? :unsure:

Mousebumples said:
Can Drewnisia, Possibly This, and TAE all be masked as Deputies as they are all deputies within the area of WA Affairs? Or is that only for Cabinet deputies? :unsure:
Deputy Minister gives mod powers over various executive forums. It wouldn't make much sense for the WA.

Malashaan said:
"Deleted" is code for "moved to a super-sekrit place." :p
Except I moved it after you posted that :emb:

We must have done it at the same time, because I moved it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back