Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done except NK's forum. I'm waiting for Kraken to come on so he can learn how to create new forums.

For the Communications Leadership sub-forum, I would like to have the same access as I do with the rest of the Ministry so that I can move, pin, delete topics when I need to. Thanks!

Can I get No Crap renamed Notty News Network, and have the description blanked out. I could ask the comm minister for approval, but since it's a re-branding and not a new media outlet, I figured I'd come straight to the admins.

Mouse has been confirmed as MwP, please give her cabinet maskings.

Aexnidaral Seymour said:
Done. Also created Ervald's Church of Kraken subforum as Ferdy said he'd request it tomorrow. If Ferdy for some reason changes his mind, he can post here and I will remove it.

Kraketopia said:
Aexnidaral Seymour said:
Done. Also created Ervald's Church of Kraken subforum as Ferdy said he'd request it tomorrow. If Ferdy for some reason changes his mind, he can post here and I will remove it.
Any reason I'm not listed in the Government drop-down menu?

If you are in the Ministers group, you will get mod power over the ministries, but you would lose your Vice Chancellor badge (which is nominally of a higher rank). As the MwoP, we figured you probably didn't need mod powers over the individual ministries, so we elected to keep you in the VC group, and just give you access to Tomlinson via masking override. If you need mod powers, we can take two approaches, depending on how widespread your needs are:

1) Move you to the Minister group. You'll lose your VC badge until you leave the cabinet, but you'll get full Ministerial mod powers.
2) Add mod power for specific forums to you personally. If you only need mod power over a handful of areas, this is a good solution. But if you need broad powers over all the ministry fora, this would not be practical.

Malashaan said:
If you are in the Ministers group, you will get mod power over the ministries, but you would lose your Vice Chancellor badge (which is nominally of a higher rank). As the MwoP, we figured you probably didn't need mod powers over the individual ministries, so we elected to keep you in the VC group, and just give you access to Tomlinson via masking override. If you need mod powers, we can take two approaches, depending on how widespread your needs are:

1) Move you to the Minister group. You'll lose your VC badge until you leave the cabinet, but you'll get full Ministerial mod powers.
2) Add mod power for specific forums to you personally. If you only need mod power over a handful of areas, this is a good solution. But if you need broad powers over all the ministry fora, this would not be practical.
I can probably live without mod powers, most of the time. I was just trying to think of the easiest way to work out a "quote" for a given post that i wanted to split out to another topic. That seemed simplest, but I can make it work without.

Thanks. :)

Archived:

The Church in Europeia
The Carrot Church of Europeia
Church of Capitalism

Restored:

Meme de la Meme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back