Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the Swiftly Bible subforum in the Shrine of Swift be removed? It's completely empty, and I don't see us using it in the near future.

Kaiser appears to be a moderator of the Euro Gamers' Guild and the Euro Chess Club... should this be the case?

Forum removed for Calvin.

Kaiser was the lat appointed leader of the gamers guild and chess club, so that is correct. If anyone wants to take over, the the (acting) president want's to appoint somebody (or just decide there need not be a mod for that area), I'll change it.

HEM, Danubium, Dukesheena, SaintsEmpire, and DemocraticJustice all need CA masking plz and tyvm :p

shufordbrian said:
HEM, Danubium, Dukesheena, SaintsEmpire, and DemocraticJustice all need CA masking plz and tyvm :p
All masked but HEM. I seriously doubt HEM wants to be masked as Assembly Member rather than SC :p

"Meme de la Meme", under the Wellbeing Hub... will be archived again. Most likely not coming back this time, since Hool appears to have gone inactive and lost interest in it. Thank you.

Can can the entire Senate be demasked, sans me, and Kaz, PASD, Fort, and Noto be masked as Senators. And, once the Chancellery confirms the results of the runoff, that winner.

Thanks!

Aexnidaral Seymour said:
Can can the entire Senate be demasked, sans me, and Kaz, PASD, Fort, and Noto be masked as Senators. And, once the Chancellery confirms the results of the runoff, that winner.

Thanks!

Aexnidaral Seymour said:
Also can Rand be demasked as Deputy Minister?

ugh all done.

Lol, someone may have just overlooked this, but Kazaman should be listed as a Senator in the header

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back