Admin Task Thread

The region drop down menu still suggests that the First Minister election is today. I don't know if this is automated or something that can be fixed.

The region drop down menu still suggests that the First Minister election is today. I don't know if this is automated or something that can be fixed.
That *might* be a Spreadsheet that I have access to, but I'll check with the other admins.

My manager role over the Justice Staff joinable group wasn't removed, but I was removed from the Justice Staff group accidentally.

Could I be removed from the Justice Staff group manager role, and have Bowzin added to that role instead?

Should all be fixed; updated the drop-down too.

Please create a forum in religions row for Vert and Leaderwinna:

Name of organization/place of worship: The Downtrodden Old Shack of Verteger
Leader (moderator) of forum: Mr. Verteger
Subforum description: The birthplace of Vertegeralism - Vote for Vert. Always. Vote. For. Vert.

Name of organization/place of worship: The Euro Zone
Leader (moderator) of forum: LeaderWinna
Subforum description: The Euro Zone is a constantly shifting place of worship as the religion it follows is decide by the religion head of the region. It`s box like shape and large doors allow it to easily move in and out items of Worship.

Last edited:
The links to the ministries are incorrect under the employment thread, I've tried updating this through Executive Clerk access, but don't seem to have permissions to update them. Are you able to correct these? Particularly given the influx of people at the moment.

Everything else should be done too. @Maowi let me know if I didn't give you any permissions you need.
If I could get permissions over the World Assembly Staff group, that would be helpful. Thanks!

Back