Admin Task Thread

Name of Paper: 4000 Words
Description: A Place of stories, opinions and fun
Editor/Moderator: Xecrio

If this isn't already clear, I'd like to found my own newspaper.

Last edited:
Name of Paper: 4000 Words
Description: A Place of stories, opinions and fun
Editor/Moderator: Xecrio

If this isn't already clear, I'd like to found my own newspaper.
unnecessary bump

Last edited:
Nate its been a day, you don't need to bump the request

EDIT: Everything should be caught up; double check it though

Last edited:
For record keeping purposes: can you update the skin? Above the drop-down menus, where it says "Citizens' Assembly," it redirects to the CA archives. The pleebs are demanding we change the name to Arnhelm or City or Arnhelm (whatever fits honestly), and it should redirect to City of Arnhelm

For record keeping purposes: can you update the skin? Above the drop-down menus, where it says "Citizens' Assembly," it redirects to the CA archives. The pleebs are demanding we change the name to Arnhelm or City or Arnhelm (whatever fits honestly), and it should redirect to City of Arnhelm
Done.

New citizens have been added to the Spreadsheet with their maskings changed; the maskings have all been updated and/or removed; drop-down has been updated; and everything has been organized on Discord. Changed joinable group management too.

As usual, let me know if anything isn't working with your privileges.

New citizens have been added to the Spreadsheet with their maskings changed; the maskings have all been updated and/or removed; drop-down has been updated; and everything has been organized on Discord. Changed joinable group management too.

Wow, someone's kicking ass this morning.

Wow, someone's kicking ass this morning.
You're assuming I did most of it correctly

Can the currently confirmed ministers be masked as Cabinet members, with permissions for managing groups for their relevant ministries.
Calvin Coolidge for Radio, McEntire for Interior, and OD for Culture. Thanks!

Please remove me from Cabinet and Council of State Masking and please add Justice masking, thanks. :)

Can the currently confirmed ministers be masked as Cabinet members, with permissions for managing groups for their relevant ministries.
Now that Hezekon is confirmed, can I add him to the list with management for the Ministry of Communications - thanks!

Now that Hezekon is confirmed, can I add him to the list with management for the Ministry of Communications - thanks!
@Istillian I made you and @Hezekon managers of every joinable group associated with your half of the Executive when you both won the election. You should also be able to add anyone as needed with those permissions.

EDIT: Also, everything should be all caught up.

Last edited:
@Istillian I made you and @Hezekon managers of every joinable group associated with your half of the Executive when you both won the election. You should also be able to add anyone as needed with those permissions.

EDIT: Also, everything should be all caught up.
Legend - thanks Lethen ?

Back