Admin Task Thread

If I can be picky, can it be moved under to under Council Chambers but above the last one?

Can I get a subforum made for Darc's Ovation called "Hail Darcness, the Ovation of the Darc One". I need three subforums made as well. I'd like a games room created called 'Ten Forward' with the description: "Let your nerd flag fly and come play some games with us". The second called "Mos Eisley Spaceport" with the description: "Stop in and introduce yourself and tell us how you know Darc." and lastly "Pax Euro Unplugged" with the description "Share your best Darc memories inside". Also, if you could keep the subforum hidden until Tuesday with the exception of Culture Staff/Councilors/Ministers and Admins of course.

Thanks for the patience guys, myself or another admin will attack these today.

Everything's been done except OD's request. Will get to that shortly.

if you hover over the dropdown for the law list, and there is a quoted message at the top of the page, the quote message is layered over the dropdown and it looks/acts wonky

Darcness said:
Go ahead and put something on the forum for me?
Just so that it's noted

Also just as an idea, if you click the laws on the dropdown have it take you to the law index subforum?

Last edited:
Can I get a forum made in Religions Row for our latest fruit based religion?

Name of organization/place of worship: The Church of Chicago
Leader (moderator) of forum: United Vietussia
Subforum description: A place to worship the holiest of fruits: the Chicago.

Can I get a subforum made for Darc's Ovation called "Hail Darcness, the Ovation of the Darc One". I need three subforums made as well. I'd like a games room created called 'Ten Forward' with the description: "Let your nerd flag fly and come play some games with us". The second called "Mos Eisley Spaceport" with the description: "Stop in and introduce yourself and tell us how you know Darc." and lastly "Pax Euro Unplugged" with the description "Share your best Darc memories inside". Also, if you could keep the subforum hidden until Tuesday with the exception of Culture Staff/Councilors/Ministers and Admins of course.

Done - I gave you mod over the main forum, if you need it in the others let me know. They are not currently visible to the public.

Can I get a forum made in Religions Row for our latest fruit based religion?

Name of organization/place of worship: The Church of Chicago
Leader (moderator) of forum: United Vietussia
Subforum description: A place to worship the holiest of fruits: the Chicago.

Done.

Monkey is unable to post in Broadcast Planning, in radio's subforum. Can that be fixed? Might be a radio staff thing?

Monkey is unable to post in Broadcast Planning, in radio's subforum. Can that be fixed? Might be a radio staff thing?
I think I fixed... for some reason radio staff had "create new thread" turned off.

@Malashaan did you update the dropdown? I'm on mobile so it's a pain atm

Scratch that, let's update the drop-down list and joinable groups managers in one go once everyone is confirmed.

Last edited:
Back