Search results

1. G

EuroPoll Senate MultiPoll

Brought to you by EBC EuroPoll- the premier polling service from the Culture Ministry! Other newspapers just present you with a list of candidates and let you pick your six favorites but we're creating the first ever MultiPoll, that combines two questions in one to make a regular forum poll as...
  2. G

EBC Survey Results Leaked!

Episode 5 Streaming Link Download Hello and welcome to EBC Radio News Episode 5! I'm your robotic host, Emily. I hope all of you humans in Europeia had a nice Thanksgiving Day (the one way, it seems, in which America is better than Australia) and ate copious amounts of Meleagris...
  3. G

EBC Review: Flight

CINEMA LOUNGE: Flight Note: I missed the first five minutes of the movie due to a guy holding everybody up in line by ordering two large buckets of popcorn...for himself. Yeah, nicely done, asshole. Anyway, after reading the plot summary these five minutes would probably not have changed...
  4. G

EBC Radio News Episode 4

RADIO NEWS Episode 4 Streaming Link Download Hello and welcome back to EBC Radio News! I'm your British robot host, Emily. Before I begin, may I say to Zach, the robotic co-host of DaProNEWS, that you have a rather cute voice? I also applaud the fact that you, like me, have slapped your...
  5. G

EBC Review for this Friday?

From now on, EBC Review Lounge will be posted on Fridays only, and after each review is posted, it will be up to the readers what movie, book, video game, what have you will be reviewed next week. Please let us know what you want reviewed in the first full Review Lounge article of this term!
  6. G

EBC Radio News Episode 3

RADIO NEWS Episode 3 Streaming Link Download Hello and welcome back to EBC Radio News! I'm your temporary host, Emily. Gustavus Adolphus Rex apologizes for not hosting and for the lateness of this episode. A family of frogs hatched in his throat during the original recording and then a...
  7. G

Calling All Tech Savvy People!

I'm currently beta testing the ePub of Broken Kingdom created via Pages 09 with downloaded YouTube videos attached and images attached as well. If you have an advanced ePub reader that can handle videos, like an iPad with iBooks earlier than 3.0 (since iBooks 3 always crashes when I try to...
  8. G

Election Analysis!

RADIO NEWS Episode 2: Special Election Analysis Episode Streaming Link Download Hello and welcome to a special election analysis edition of EBC Radio News. I'm your host, Gustavus Adolphus Rex, and boy, do we have quite a lot of ground to cover. Possibly one of the biggest electoral...
  9. G

The Lord of the Rings Drinking Game!

CINEMA LOUNGE: Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Drinking Game! Just to be clear: I was barely able to get through The Fellowship of the Ring the book when I tried reading it without my brains seeping out of my ears from boredom. I liked the story enough to keep me going, but I...
  10. G

EBC Radio News Episode #1

RADIO NEWS Episode 1 This is a bold new experiment for the EBC- a weekly news analysis podcast written by me and narrated through Alex, the built-in Text-to-Speech voice for Mac, where we at the EBC take a more in depth look at some of the major breaking news in Europeia and NationStates...
  11. G

EBC Presidential Debate Analysis

Two things. First of all, don't forget to check out my review of and poll on Call of Duty: Black Ops for Mac/PC (played a little on a friend's computer), which will be up tomorrow. Second of all, I can't do a live blog because my TV's broken, so I'll be livestreaming it on YouTube at the YouTube...
  12. G

EuroToday

13 October Things are happening, Europeia. Check the forums out for all the cool discussions we're having! And Vinage doled out awards, check 'em out!
  13. G

EBC Presidential Debate Live Blog

Will begin in an hour, at 9:00 PM EST. I'll be watching it live on a YouTube livestream here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raMaxA7hsCs Unless my crappy Internet cuts out, and it most likely will, in which case I'll just go to my crappy TV that gets five channels and go to ABC.
  14. G

EBC Crossword #1

This is a weekly series where, each Wednesday, I will post a crossword taken from the Crossword+ app for iPad, and then you all will have one week to post answers. At the end of each day, I'll take the answers for that day, attempt to play them in the game on my iPad, and show which ones were...
  15. G

EBC Sunday Life

Got a webcomic you'd like to see here? Want to post an original webcomic? PM the EBC Director with these and any other suggestions or go to the Funny Pages Comments thread! Updates Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays Updates Mondays & Thursdays Updates Sundays Updates Fridays
  16. G

EBC BioShock & Sonichu Review

EBC Gamer & Reader Lounge: BioShock/BioShock 2 & Sonichu The Best & Worst Stories of All Time Part of the EBC Review Lounge Series Thanks to everyone who has read my reviews here at the EBC and read the chapters of my stories here- Broken Kingdom, From Europeia With Love, and The...
  17. G

Mod Suggestions

Facebook style like/dislike button for posts (which will be better than the smiley) :lol: Warn Logger for posts Music Player (For Republic Square)
  18. G

iPhone 5

Apple announced the sixth generation of the revolutionary iPhone series as the iPhone 5 today. The new phone starts at $199 with a two-year contract and will 18% thinner with a 4-inch Retina display, a powerful A6 processor, a camera exactly like the iPhone 4S but thinner and with faster picture...
  19. G

Newspaper Red List

To Newspaper Owners, Today I officially institute a color-coded system for the activity level of all independently owned newspapers. This will be called the Newspaper Red List, based on the IUCN Red List used for endangered species. Newspapers will be monitored at least once a week to determine...
  20. G

EBC Jedi Outcast Review

EBC Gamer Lounge: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast Part of the EBC Review Lounge Series Ah, Star Wars, my favorite sci-fi fandom ever. Whenever I see the first movie's opening crawl and hear that familiar orchestral song, I know I'm in for a new and exciting ride, even though I've seen it at...
Back