New Admin?

Rach said:
Don't see how it is baiting given the crap Lethen said last time. It is a marked improvement in that regard.
Is this "crap" the sexist card, or do you plan on trying something new for once?

Lethen said:
Rach said:
Don't see how it is baiting given the crap Lethen said last time. It is a marked improvement in that regard.
Is this "crap" the sexist card, or do you plan on trying something new for once?
If by seeking to improve the region to the best of my ability is old, then I shall continue to try the tried and true.

Furthermore, I call it as I see it.

That completely side-stepped the question. Good job, always being predictable as usual.

This is perfect, it'll definitely drive up views in the Admin Bureau. :D

Rach said:
HEM said:
Rach said:
HEM said:
Rach said:
I think most people would find it hard to believe you'd be concerned in such a fashion. It is pretty obvious that when you have the opportunity you will attack me as usual. As well, you have succeeded in derailing this thread with your mindless BS.
This thread was resolved at post 2 (i.e. mine). Unless of course, the not so secret agenda of this thread was to attack Lethen rather than ask about the new admin.
I didn't ask him or Hy to reply to it. Perhaps you should be addressing Lethen's lack of decorum and professionalism?

Or is there some sort of double standard?
I'm sorry, who made post number 3 which attempted to bait both Lethen and myself?
FFS, what are we in, kindergarten?

I have handled all your issues promptly and professionally when you brought them to my attention, instead of starting some public shitshow.

Keep this up Rach, and I will see you in court.

HEM said:
Rach said:
HEM said:
Rach said:
HEM said:
Rach said:
I think most people would find it hard to believe you'd be concerned in such a fashion. It is pretty obvious that when you have the opportunity you will attack me as usual. As well, you have succeeded in derailing this thread with your mindless BS.
This thread was resolved at post 2 (i.e. mine). Unless of course, the not so secret agenda of this thread was to attack Lethen rather than ask about the new admin.
I didn't ask him or Hy to reply to it. Perhaps you should be addressing Lethen's lack of decorum and professionalism?

I'm sorry, who made post number 3 which attempted to bait both Lethen and myself?

I have handled all your issues promptly and professionally when you brought them to my attention, instead of starting some public shitshow.

You have not handled my issues professionally as you have continually displayed a blatant double standard nor have you even handled them. Unless you are simply referring to the effort to maintain the same standard of admin activity when r3n was active. You have not demonstrated any effort to maintain the dignity of the Chancellory and the adminship and instead have allowed and encouraged by allowing without reprimand the behaviour of Lethen which has included sexism.

Instead you have focused your criticisms squarely on myself, who is simply only a member of the citizens assembly. Thus, if by handing my issues promptly you mean one way criticism then yes. As well, I find it incredibly ironic you would threaten me with court when you have allowed Lethen to bully so many people out of the region that he has admitted he cannot even remember how many people it has been. Surely there should be leadership by the leadership?

Rach said:
HEM said:
Rach said:
HEM said:
Rach said:
HEM said:
Rach said:

You have not handled my issues professionally as you have continually displayed a blatant double standard nor have you even handled them. Unless you are simply referring to the effort to maintain the same standard of admin activity when r3n was active. You have not demonstrated any effort to maintain the dignity of the Chancellory and the adminship and instead have allowed and encouraged by allowing without reprimand the behaviour of Lethen which has included sexism.

Instead you have focused your criticisms squarely on myself, who is simply only a member of the citizens assembly. Thus, if by handing my issues promptly you mean one way criticism then yes. As well, I find it incredibly ironic you would threaten me with court when you have allowed Lethen to bully so many people out of the region that he has admitted he cannot even remember how many people it has been. Surely there should be leadership by the leadership?
As I told you previously, I do not supervise Lethen in the government. We are of equal rank. I have no authority over Supreme Chancellor Lethen.

As Chief Administrator, I do supervise Administrator Lethen. But you have only PMed me specific complaints twice, and the most recent time I quickly resolved your issues, which stemmed from someone not completing your task as quickly as you like and then you being snippy at me.

Yes, a request that was (1) not important government business and (2) full of attitude. Do you honestly think I'm going to promptly handle a request that simultaneously insults myself and other admins as well? Of course not. They are called requests for a reason; not obligations. We aren't obligated to handle every request thrown our way, and it's happened before where non-important requests (read: not government) have come up with attitude/insulting/etc. attached and have been refused. Don't bite the proverbial hand that feeds you.

And Christ, Rachel, stop playing the "sexist" card. If it was so horribly offensive and insulting, then why are you the only one trumpeting it in a half-assed attempt at baiting me? Where are your supporters? I think that lack of support speaks volumes. You stir up controversy constantly to satiate some strange need to be the most important one in the room, and when you get push-back you either continue to bait or you try to play the victim card . Well, hate to tell you, but at this point it's worked too well. You aren't just a victim; you're the subject of pity and sadness. You're a walking punch line, at this point.

It's pathetic.

Lethen said:
Do you honestly think I'm going to promptly handle a request that simultaneously insults myself and other admins as well?
You generally don't promptly handle requests. Thus, it is the logical conclusion that you wouldn't promptly handle a request no matter its content. That is an easy one Lethen.

Lethen said:
And Christ, Rachel, stop playing the "sexist" card. If it was so horribly offensive and insulting, then why are you the only one trumpeting it in a half-assed attempt at baiting me? Where are your supporters? I think that lack of support speaks volumes. You stir up controversy constantly to satiate some strange need to be the most important one in the room, and when you get push-back you either continue to bait or you try to play the victim card . Well, hate to tell you, but at this point it's worked too well. You aren't just a victim; you're the subject of pity and sadness. You're a walking punch line, at this point.
Perhaps because you and other had threatened to remove those who had found it very offensive? Do you need a refresher about the whole controversy your sexist comment made?

As well, your concept that I must be the most important person in the room is one that is deeply flawed and rather illogical. If I felt that way, I would have simply continued being President. Furthermore, by being as pointed as I am about issues I do myself no political favours. It is illogical. Europeians are well known for standing by when it comes to awful behaviour. Furthermore, at no point have I stated I am a victim as much as you wish to paint that twisted picture. Ironically the only one playing a victim is yourself.

Now that this is going to court, I'm just going to restate the question HEM ignored; why did you let it unfold to this point instead of just unlocking it, other than I think you wanted it to get ugly so you'd have an excuse to create a trial. And frankly I continue to find it appalling that the highest leadership of this region resorts to the same rube behavior they look down on others for, and you use your "equal" status with Lethen not to say anything to him, that's a lazy excuse, the fact is you likely just support the way he talks to people. Because your position doesn't stop you from judging others. And if that opinion gets me in trouble or backlash, oh well.

Back