New Admin?

Rach

Banned
Given the fact that r3n really carried the admin team on his back during the brief time he was admin, at least with regards to the admin task thread, will there be a new admin to replace him?

I for one remember what it was like before and now after R3n and that it is clear that with admins like Lethen the quality and expediency goes down drastically.

Thanks for your question!

As Chief Administrator it is my job to hire the administrators that help keep this forum running as efficiently as possible! While I do not usually disclose hiring plans publicly, I am currently in the interview stages of hiring a new employee to fill the position of "Tech Request Administrator". This position will be a non-coding position that is responsible for quickly and competently fulfilling the needs of those who post in the admin task thread! Applications are still open if people are keen to apply.

Once more, thank for your question. The administrative bureau is pleased to be of assistance!

It is good to see that things should hopefully operate smoothly again at some point in the future.

EDIT: You know what? Never mind. You're not worth it.

Plus not for nothing, but since when is baiting me something that brings someone so much (perverse) pleasure? Baiting me is like baiting a starving fish; it's too damn easy. Why be proud? :p

But I guess if you're setting the bar that low for yourself, then clearly you just don't have as much impact or relevance in this community - and on these citizens - as you'd like. Poor Rachel, being a nobody in Europeia. :(

Fucked up how...?

I think standard protocol is to blame it on Lethen and then later ask r3n to actually find out what happened. Damn. No r3n.

Drecq said:
I think standard protocol is to blame it on Lethen and then later ask r3n to actually find out what happened. Damn. No r3n.
Therefore, we blame Lethen and bypass any investigation to find out what happened. :troll:

Moronist Decisions said:
Drecq said:
Therefore, we blame Lethen and bypass any investigation to find out what happened. :troll:
10/10

Rach said:
Given the fact that r3n really carried the admin team on his back during the brief time he was admin, at least with regards to the admin task thread, will there be a new admin to replace him?

I for one remember what it was like before and now after R3n and that it is clear that with admins like Lethen the quality and expediency goes down drastically.
Yes, bait the guy who handles most of the requests. Good call. :cheers:

It's honestly just sad. I know I already posted but it felt insufficient. This is a sad, sad thread.

I remarked a few Rach threads ago that I have now just gone almost full circle and I have this tremendous feeling of pity, genuine pity that I reserve for the 11-14 year olds that I talk to. I've gone so far around that I'm somewhat worried that something has happened to her IRL to make her act like this. I don't know.

At least Dramatic Readings of RS Rach was hilarious.

Back