New Admin?

Hy is as lovely and rational as when he was threatening Europeians about cutting off their balls. Always a class act.

If you say so...

In any case, my issues with the lack of quality in the administration team particularly with certain sexists is something I take issue with and I'm not afraid to try to fight for improvement.

Doesn't mean I don't think it's a cause worth fighting even if it invites the dreaded "intellectual" attacks by Hyanygo.

Rach said:
Doesn't mean I don't think it's a cause worth fighting even if it invites the dreaded "intellectual" attacks by Hyanygo.
Do you think baiting Lethen helps your cause?

For what? Justifying why I am concerned at times (though, readers have to admit, sometimes just sometimes it is hilariously amusing)?

And with that, exit stage left or whatever.

I think most people would find it hard to believe you'd be concerned in such a fashion. It is pretty obvious that when you have the opportunity you will attack me as usual. As well, you have succeeded in derailing this thread with your mindless BS.

Rach said:
I think most people would find it hard to believe you'd be concerned in such a fashion. It is pretty obvious that when you have the opportunity you will attack me as usual. As well, you have succeeded in derailing this thread with your mindless BS.
I imagine you laughing your ass off on the other side of your computer screen. Well done. :clap: :clap:

Rach said:
Pot meet Kettle?

Honestly I am not going to try to defend the single sexist comment I made weeks ago, but to paint me as a sexist because of one comment I made out of literally thousands while under duress is pretty asinine. *shrugs* When I hate someone, I might say things that I think will really hurt/undermine/insult them. You should understand that with the way you troll me constantly. :wink:

Just don't try to give your "arguments" some sort of moral support because it's not working and your simply embarrassing yourself further.

Most people don't make sexist or racist comments under duress. What you say when you lose your marbles is more representative of who you really are since you aren't repressing yourself. Furthermore, you have not apologized for your sexist remarks and if you want to discuss embarrassing yourself, you need look no further than yourself who as a Supreme Chancellor is a sexist.

Yea, nice try. That's the furthest from the truth. :emb:

If I was a sexist, then my "true colors" would've come out much sooner and much more often - be it here, over MSN or Skype, or on the RMB. But last I checked, I've argued with a lot of men and women in this game and only once have I played the sexist card. I'm not proud of it, but don't try to paint me as a sexist. :rolleyes:

And nice try making this some sort of issue that has to due with my position in the region. That won't hold water with anyone except a few ill-informed newbies, though. :cheers:

hyanygo said:
*paints Lethen like a french girl*
Oh Jack! I :wub: mean, uh, Hy what are you doing? :unsure: *quietly locks the door so no one sees the art studio attached to his office*

In completely unrelated news to Rach's digression and completely related news to the title of this thread, HEM should be appointing our new admin soon. He made their new masking last night, and either of the two candidates that made it to the final stages will be excellent. :) I'm sure HEM wants to talk with them one last time before making the announcement officially.

Lethen said:
Yea, nice try. That's the furthest from the truth. :emb:

If I was a sexist, then my "true colors" would've come out much sooner and much more often - be it here, over MSN or Skype, or on the RMB. But last I checked, I've argued with a lot of men and women in this game and only once have I played the sexist card. I'm not proud of it, but don't try to paint me as a sexist. :rolleyes:

And nice try making this some sort of issue that has to due with my position in the region. That won't hold water with anyone except a few ill-informed newbies, though. :cheers:
If you aren't a sexist then you should apologize for your sexist comment. Furthermore, I am not trying to make this some sort of issue. In fact, the only issue I made was over the slower service being provided by the admin team since the departure of R3n in the hopes that the situation might be improved.

It was only when the "intellectuals" of yourself and Hyanygo started adding your contributions to the thread that I began on this current state of responses.

Rach said:
It was only when the "intellectuals" of yourself and Hyanygo started adding your contributions to the thread that I began on this current state of responses.
Stop using intellectual as a dirty word. It's not a sin to be smarter than you no matter how much it may fuel your obvious insecurity in regard to intellect. Hy is smarter than you. He's smarter than me. He's smarter than 95+% of the people we'll ever meet. Get over it. And the idea that Lethen should apologize to you is among the more ridiculous ones you espouse. He said something he shouldn't have said. Most of us have done that here. Most of us, though, move on. You started a venomous thread and you got some pushback. Now it's time to let it go.

Rach said:
I see you've changed your mind about that one (quotation marks be damned!).

Thank you for finally recognizing that I'm smarter than you. Everyone else already knew that, but now you do too! :) Good, that's healthy. You can move on now.

Back