New Admin?

Ugh, that movie. Never saw it, never want to see it. I hear it's overrated though. :p

Lethen said:
Ugh, that movie. Never saw it, never want to see it. I hear it's overrated though. :p
Same here. All I know is that that song exists and somewhere the lady says "let it go".

Also, edit, we should set up a betting ring for who is the next admin.

edit, screw it, cba to organise it.

Not sure how I am insecure about intellect. I simply do not find Hyanygo that intelligent most of time, particularly in NS. I don't throw the word intellectual as a dirty word, I use it the quotation marks to make it known that I do not believe they are actually intellectuals. There are plenty of people who I believe are incredibly intelligent and much smarter than I am. Hyanygo is simply not someone I would include in this group.

Rach said:
I think most people would find it hard to believe you'd be concerned in such a fashion. It is pretty obvious that when you have the opportunity you will attack me as usual. As well, you have succeeded in derailing this thread with your mindless BS.
This thread was resolved at post 2 (i.e. mine). Unless of course, the not so secret agenda of this thread was to attack Lethen rather than ask about the new admin.

Common-Sense Politics said:
Lethen said:
It's fucking fantastic.
I enjoy it.

Granted, if I had kids who made me watch it 24/7 (or who sang the songs non-stop), I might have a different opinion.

But, generally, I enjoy Disney movies, too, so take that for what it's worth. :p

I prefer Tangled to Frozen.

HEM said:
Rach said:
I think most people would find it hard to believe you'd be concerned in such a fashion. It is pretty obvious that when you have the opportunity you will attack me as usual. As well, you have succeeded in derailing this thread with your mindless BS.
This thread was resolved at post 2 (i.e. mine). Unless of course, the not so secret agenda of this thread was to attack Lethen rather than ask about the new admin.
If it was over, why not lock it, instead of letting it unfold into what this became? Just a thought :/

HEM said:
Rach said:
I didn't ask him or Hy to reply to it. Perhaps you should be addressing Lethen's lack of decorum and professionalism?

Or is there some sort of double standard?

Common-Sense Politics said:
Rach said:
It was only when the "intellectuals" of yourself and Hyanygo started adding your contributions to the thread that I began on this current state of responses.
Stop using intellectual as a dirty word. It's not a sin to be smarter than you no matter how much it may fuel your obvious insecurity in regard to intellect. Hy is smarter than you. He's smarter than me. He's smarter than 95+% of the people we'll ever meet. Get over it.
The "not as smart as Hy" club is just about the least exclusive club on the planet. I know I'm a member in good standing.

Rach said:
I didn't ask him or Hy to reply to it. Perhaps you should be addressing Lethen's lack of decorum and professionalism?

Stop trying to deflect this onto myself and/or Hy. Take some responsibility for your actions, little one.

Lethen said:
Rach said:

Stop trying to deflect this onto myself and/or Hy. Take some responsibility for your actions, little one.
Now you're baiting her. :p

Lethen said:
Rach said:

I take responsibility for all my actions and always apologize when I mess up. Can you say the same?

Arrogance is not endearing.

Rach said:
Lethen said:
Rach said:

I take responsibility for all my actions and always apologize when I mess up. Can you say the same?
When was the last time you apologized to me? :wink:

I know CSP, I know. :p

Rach said:
HEM said:
Rach said:

I'm sorry, who made post number 3 which attempted to bait both Lethen and myself?

HEM said:
Rach said:
HEM said:
Rach said:

I'm sorry, who made post number 3 which attempted to bait both Lethen and myself?
Don't see how it is baiting given the crap Lethen said last time. It is a marked improvement in that regard.

Back