Foreign Update - Jan 14 - Drafting

Since the last foreign update got ridiculously behind schedule(mostly due to the clusterfuck of FU protocol not being established between MinComm and MoFA) we're going to start working on the next one now. Obviously not much has happened since the last one, but any time an internal or external event happens that we feel should be included in the update comm members will post about it, and what they feel is the relevant information. This way when it comes time to actually piece the thing together it will be much easier and faster. I will also be posting a proper schedule for making Foreign Updates for both MinComm and MoFA to follow.

List discussed with Anumia

Presidential Election
New Cabinet
GAP update - consult with Foreign Cultivation/Anumia?
Developments in the Citizen's Assembly - consult with Mouse
Treaty with Equilism
Presidential Open Skype Chat
Europeia in the NS World Fair (including COPS II) - consult with Culture/r3n/Anumia
Fake News - from Anumia

Mock Trials - toss

Okay, wfa19 and others - are there any articles you guys wish to take on to write?

Requests and drafts are subject to approval and editing from the appropriate Minister (domestic = Kraken; foreign = me).

wfa19 - I would like to ask you to take the initial lead on proofreading and, after the articles are submitted in this thread, I'd like to ask you to put the first draft of the final update together.

Thank you!

Anumia said:
Toasty, you show a keen intelligence and interest in the goings-on of the Republic...why so few posts since you joined?
I do not post mainly in part because I enjoy watching things unfold more than taking part in them and I take my role in MinComm kind of seriously to the point where I see no reason to taint a story by getting involved. Just know I'm always around... watching. :baghead:
Also, I'd love to follow things up with the GAP, I'm keen on following this to fruition.

Official Designation of Domestic Articles to MinComm Staff

Presidential Election - Kraketopia
New Cabinet - Kraketopia
GAP update - consult with Foreign Cultivation/Anumia? - Kraketopia
Developments in the Citizen's Assembly - consult with Mouse -Toasty
Presidential Open Skype Chat - Wfa

Treaty with Equilism - Foreign Affairs
Europeia in the NS World Fair (including COPS II) - consult with Culture/r3n/Anumia - Foreign Affairs

*Edit: I replaced Toasty with Wfa on the Presidential Open Skype Chat, I had initially forgotten to include him since he's new to the ministry. Apologies for any confusion caused.

No, the article is simply on the skype night chat that Anumia held, which is viewable on the forum. It's alright anyways, I changed that assignment to Wfa so he'll have something to write. You're busy with that university article anyways.

wfa19: Hint - with that particular chat, note that Anumia communicated almost exclusively through audio, which is not in the chat transcript. You should listen to the audio version in tandem with reading the transcript of what people typed.

Back