Foreign Update - Jan 14 - Drafting

Since the last foreign update got ridiculously behind schedule(mostly due to the clusterfuck of FU protocol not being established between MinComm and MoFA) we're going to start working on the next one now. Obviously not much has happened since the last one, but any time an internal or external event happens that we feel should be included in the update comm members will post about it, and what they feel is the relevant information. This way when it comes time to actually piece the thing together it will be much easier and faster. I will also be posting a proper schedule for making Foreign Updates for both MinComm and MoFA to follow.

I PMd her but she says she received nothing, I feel like this has happened before... Anyways, she reached out to me so I guess that problem is fixed.

Alright, I have the informal interview with Mouse. She informs that the CA newspaper is soon to be published so we can hold the "interview" until it comes out with a review of the first issue. It's up to us.

Krak, what can I do?

Europeia Enters Alliance with Equilism

In December 2013, Europeia concluded a treaty with Equilism, a storied region with a strong tradition of intellectual politics and culture, and whose membership boasts many of the game's leading players. In concluding such a treaty, the two regions agreed to not undertake hostile military or intelligence action against each other or its protectorates, and to provide defensive military assistance as needed to each other. The two parties also agreed to stage a cultural festival in the near future to mark the signing of this treaty.

Sopo, I'll PM you.

Kraken, is the article on the Great Architecture Project all you are waiting on now? I can draft this tonight or tomorrow for you.

Incidentally, I think as another policy matter, from now on we'll make the first Foreign Update briefer, and with information that is available essentially from the conclusion of elections, so we are not waiting on things to occur in the new term. The intent was that it would be about the end of the last term, the elections, and general hopes for the term just begun, instead of information about what's already happening.

Apologies for my inactivity on here, I started out strong but rl caught up with me. To my knowledge three articles are still missing: 1) Toasty's CA article 2) Anumia/Lethen's GAP article 3) NS World Fair article(perhaps Sopo could take this)

Kraken I point you to my last post. We can hold the interview to run with the review of the CA newspaper or release it now. It's up to you.

Well the first CA newspaper has been published for a few days now, so I would advise working with Mousey to come up with a short review of the paper that can be added to the material already obtained for the article.

Hey I'm sorry for the delay but RL stuff came up. I have the interview and will send it to you later tonight and you can tell me where to go from there. And yes I can work with Mouse to come up with a review of the paper. Or at least a follow up to the release.

Democracy on the Rise in Osiris

The recently established Osiris Fraternal Order made its first successful Delegate transfer from Venico to newly-elected Lord Ravenclaw on the 25th of January. The smooth transition indicates increased stability in the young democracy after months of tumult. Europeia was happy to aid in the transition, offering the support of both the Volunteer Navy and the Grand Fleet. Europeia looks forward to good relations with the newly-elected government and wishes Raven well as he takes the reins.

Moronist Decisions said:
Nitpick: "reigns" should be "reins", perhaps?
Good catch.

Back