Foreign Update - Jan 14 - Drafting

Since the last foreign update got ridiculously behind schedule(mostly due to the clusterfuck of FU protocol not being established between MinComm and MoFA) we're going to start working on the next one now. Obviously not much has happened since the last one, but any time an internal or external event happens that we feel should be included in the update comm members will post about it, and what they feel is the relevant information. This way when it comes time to actually piece the thing together it will be much easier and faster. I will also be posting a proper schedule for making Foreign Updates for both MinComm and MoFA to follow.

President Anumia Wins Second Term, New Cabinet Formed

President Anumia won his second consecutive term, securing 76.3% of the electoral vote, an increase from his past election's performance of 75%. Malashaan continues as Vice President, and remains influential in the Anumia cabinet. The new cabinet consists of Cerian Quilor(Grand Admiral), Moronist Decisions(Foreign Affairs), Lethen(Foreign Cultivation), Artimis Shaw(Interior), Matthew Vinage(Culture), Kraketopia(Communication), Sopo(Attorney General), and HEM(Chief of Staff). Chief of Staff is a newly re-introduced position, which has been utilized by Presidents in the past(including Anumia in previous terms). The cabinet appears to be a strong one, and will continue to focus on policy issues of importance, such as the GAP, newcomer integration, and cultural programs.

Code:
[big][b]President Anumia Wins Second Term, New Cabinet Formed[/b][/big]

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/93/Siege-alesia-vercingetorix-jules-cesar.jpg[/IMG]

President Anumia won his second consecutive term, securing 76.3% of the electoral vote, an increase from his past election's performance of 75%.  Malashaan continues as Vice President, and remains influential in the Anumia cabinet.  The new cabinet consists of Cerian Quilor(Grand Admiral), Moronist Decisions(Foreign Affairs), Lethen(Foreign Cultivation), Artimis Shaw(Interior), Matthew Vinage(Culture), Kraketopia(Communication), Sopo(Attorney General), and HEM(Chief of Staff).  Chief of Staff is a newly re-introduced position, which has been utilized by Presidents in the past(including Anumia in previous terms).  The cabinet appears to be a strong one, and will continue to focus on policy issues of importance, such as the GAP, newcomer integration, and cultural programs.

Unsure if the picture is too big, what do you guys think?

President Anumia hosts Open Skype Night
President Anumia hosted his first Open Skype Night in mid-december. It lasted two hours and he answered questions on a range of topics from The Great Architecture Project to his Re-election bid. People from all over Europeia came to the text chat while Anumia, Lethen, and Seven Deaths were talking on the audio chat. The chat was a success.

wfa19 said:
President Anumia hosts Open Skype Night
President Anumia hosted his first Open Skype Night in mid-december. It lasted two hours and he answered questions on a range of topics from The Great Architecture Project to his Re-election bid. People from all over Europeia came to the text chat while Anumia, Lethen, and Seven Deaths were talking on the audio chat. The chat was a success despite lasting for so long and helped Anumia to win re-election.
Good first draft. I would suggest adding some description of the topics discussed in that chat.

Also: "despite lasting for so long"?

I don't know that it helped me win re-election either, given that the elections had not even been called yet.

*wanders in* I hear that you kids need a section of the FU about the GAP. Perhaps I can be of some service (i.e. anyone mind if I write a section)?

What's the deadline? :ph43r:

Let's get the document done first, Leth. Check EverNote already, so we can start working on it. Also, hopefully we'll catch each other online soon. I only have two more days of work, then five days off (though I'm doing stuff for some of those days), so hopefully will be online more and we can get to it.

Anumia said:
Let's get the document done first, Leth. Check EverNote already, so we can start working on it. Also, hopefully we'll catch each other online soon. I only have two more days of work, then five days off (though I'm doing stuff for some of those days), so hopefully will be online more and we can get to it.
You mean check it again since the last two times? Did you actually start it? :baghead:

Lethen said:
Anumia said:
You mean check it again since the last two times? Did you actually start it? :baghead:
You were supposed to read everything and then we would talk >.> I'm going to work on drafting the legislation.

Can't provide an article until we finalise the document. I could add you in to viewing it though so you can keep up until we finish if you like.

Anumia said:
Can't provide an article until we finalise the document. I could add you in to viewing it though so you can keep up until we finish if you like.
Now you're the one taking forever. :emb:

Back