ENN Gossip Blog

If I must, I'll...facilitate an accident. Highest bidder gets my services. Better open up that wallet, Remsol.

Anumia said:
Lethen said:
If I must, I'll...facilitate an accident. Highest bidder gets my services. Better open up that wallet, Remsol.
Will you administrate his demise?
I will administrate his demise and facilitate his downfall whilst you provide me with some oversight to ensure that I effectively eradicate him.

Lethen said:
Anumia said:
Lethen said:
Will you administrate his demise?
I will administrate his demise and facilitate his downfall whilst you provide me with some oversight to ensure that I effectively eradicate him.
Maybe Lethen did administrate his demise, because I don't see him around... :unsure:

Unibot and Rachel Anumia engaged

Reports have surfaced from some very credible and authentic sources that Rachel Anumia will be wed to notorious UDL former Chief of the Bar -- Unibot.

"Many people have thought that they hated each other all this time," a prominent Goldenblock janitor stated on the condition of anonymity, "But really they are madly in love. During one passionate argument over the ethical dilemmas of raiding they connected eyes, and well one thing lead to another. Kinda awkward really. For me at least, I was just trying to mop up some spilled booze."

They tried to deny this intense love for some time, insiders report. But every single fight, debate, and slanderous remark was now accompanied by longing glares between the two. This obviously contributed to rising tensions between Rachel Anumia and Earth22. Eventually this romantic tension lead Unibot to leave Nationstates "forever".

"Rachel was devastated," a nearby hobo said while feeling up a crisp $100 bill and reading off a script given to him by ENN, "She thought she had found the one. She thought she could finally divorce NES, take his money, and move to her real love. But he left her."

But now he's back.

"He couldn't stay away. It was too much, now they are going to try to make it work. It's inspiring really," The janitor concluded.

The wedding date is rumored to be set for Christmas Eve this year. Other sources have indicated it will be a spring wedding though. Both sources claim Pope Lexus X will be supplying the alcohol and entertainment.

More news to follow.

GAP stands for something else?

Sources close to the Goldenblock have approached ENN with news that President Anumia's hallmark foreign expansion plan is a ruse hiding the true meaning of the acronym. GAP, does not in fact, stand from "Grand Architecture Project", but instead stands for...something else...

Rich Donaldson, fifteen years unemployed, folds up the twenty dollar bill ENN provided him as he reads the following off a paper notecard: "GAP actually stands for "Getting Anumia Plastered" a massive scheme to smuggle thousands of barrels of alcohol into the region."

Indeed, staffers from the Goldenblock have reported that Anumia spends most mornings staggering through the building, trying to shake off weeklong hangovers.

"He's always drunk," a recently terminated assistant chef stated, "He can rarely order food without slurring his speech, and he is up at all hours drinking alone in his office."

When he isn't alone, more nefarious activities are at hand.

"A group of women came to see President Anumia the other day," a building maid said as she herself took a swig out of a bottle that looked suspiciously like a flask, "They *said* they were here to talk about agricultural conditions in the southern regions, but we all know what that REALLY means."

Sex, drugs, and booze corrupting our highest office in the region. Good? Bad? You decide.

This story is not yet confirmed.

*hides a camera behind his back*

These accusations are outright slander. Where is your proof? There is none, because President Anumia is the picture perfect example of a life free of such debauchery. Now, that Supreme Chancellor Lethen? I'm less sure about him.

*dials a number on his phone and whispers into it* Zenny? We need to burn the film. All of it.

Back