EBC FIVE Planning Thread

This thread is for all ideas for the EBC TEN list and suggestions on who should be put on it. Please post these if you've got any.

I've got a suggestion - perhaps we should make it the EBC FIVE so it makes it less difficult to decide who goes on the list and we don't have people going "oh, I don't deserve to be there, _____ does."

Looks good to me, although I'd prefer a tie for 5th. With tied 4th, we probably should have a fifth place at all, and I don't want to drop anyone.

How about we are open about the three of us and just say we considered including all three of us on the list but decided that we weren't eligible as contributors?

So perhaps having Drecq tied with Elias instead of R3n would be more to your liking?

Also, I think being open about us being potential candidates is a good idea. At least we're being transparent. :p

I'd just like to hear Kaiser and Remsol's opinions on this before we get Remsol to post it, if that's OK.

OK. I think we should go with this list:

CSP
Skizzy
Drex
R3n
Drecq/Elias

I'll start writing justifications for why the people are where they are either tomorrow or Saturday.

Going back to a previous discussion, do you want to produce a separate list based on more "fun" traits Kaiser? I think it would be good to release at around the same time, if you have time to produce a draft in the next couple of days and post it here, we can take a quick look and approve it for publication.

I already have the ,,Know Europeia'' top but as I said , it is a monthly top and will post it on 31st May :p

On that day will also resume the class and the newspaper station with the belief that till that time , the exams will end for most.

Here's the justifcations:

CSP - Since our previous list, CSP has continued to exercise his influence. He has been able to accomplish most of what he outlined in his Presidential platform, especially his aims for Foreign Affairs, due to his hard-working nature. The success of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs under his administration is difficult to challenge, and he's also aided the work of the Culture Ministry and EBC by helping to plan festivals, and providing final quality checks on the EBC's work. Furthermore, due to Vinage's resignation from the position of WA Delegate, CSP claims the top spot on this month's EBC FIVE list.

Skizzy - Skizzy has also been extremely successful this term. He has overseen the drafting of two treaties - our Treaties of Friendship with Kantrias and Albion, as well as revitalising relations with our older allies such as TNI, LKE and our GCR friends. His determination to get the job done has allowed him to send out Foreign Updates quickly and with ruthless efficiency, using these as a new advertising platform for the region. Skizzy's success in the Foreign Ministry and his recent appointment to the Associate Justice spot send him to the No. 2 spot on our list.

Drex - Drex has done very well for himself this term. His position of Vice President has allowed him to exert some influence over most, if not all of the Ministries, which he has kept some check on and helped - particularly the Culture Ministry, as he has helped to organise the majority of our festivals this season. Such a contribution towards trying to boost the activity of the region makes him an important member of Europeia and its government. He may just increase his influence further if he is elected CA Chairman. This is why he lands at No. 3 on the list.

R3n - R3n has done many great things for the region - one of the most notable of these was setting up the recruitment script for the region, which has helped to ease recruitment workloads massively. His role as an Administrator effectively gives him the power to control what goes on in every aspect of the forums, yet he does not abuse this power. His trustworthiness and dedication to his role do not go unnoticed - hence his decoration with the Order of Dedication. This award and the rest of his work help to propel him to 4th.

Drecq - Drecq remains in the No. 5 spot thanks to his distinguished work in the Senate - he appeared to revitalise it the previous term, as a whirlwind of bills, amendments and treaties came through the Senate. Drecq's legislative knowledge won him a spot as Attorney General - another very influential position. However, due to the lack of things Drecq has had to do this term, he hasn't really been able to exercise his influence all that much and so his influence has to be done more on guesswork than practical knowledge. Nevertheless, it is possible that he could become the next Vice President - a truly wonderful achievement for someone who only became active around 6-8 months ago.

Elias - Elias has been active ever since he joined us in June. Since then, he has held a plethora of positions, such as Mayor of the City Council, a two-time Senator, Minister of Citizen Integration, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Chief of Staff, Chairman of the Citizens' Assembly, and of course, Grand Admiral of the ERN. He has lead the ERN through an extremely successful term, as summarised by his End of Term report. His involvement in both the executive and legislative governments give him the ability to affect decisions on both sides - an ability which only a couple of people enjoy each term. We've also seen many demonstrations of his influence, more so than Drecq. This is why the two are tied to the last place on the list.

Would you like to do the intro and conclusion when you post the list, Remsol?

(P.S. What are your opinions on the justifications. I personally think they're a little repetitive, but amendments can be made!)

Looks good to me, a little more snap in the reasons would be good, but is not essential. The content of the reasons is great :)

Back