EBC FIVE Planning Thread

This thread is for all ideas for the EBC TEN list and suggestions on who should be put on it. Please post these if you've got any.

I've got a suggestion - perhaps we should make it the EBC FIVE so it makes it less difficult to decide who goes on the list and we don't have people going "oh, I don't deserve to be there, _____ does."

If you two are OK with the images staying as they are, that's fine with me.

I've already sent you a PM about this, Remsol, but you may post the list now.

I was thinking of getting it up before the end of May, actually. Perhaps we should aim to get it ready for the day after the Champion's League final (which would be Saturday 25th)?

So who do you think should make the list? I think Vinage will move down a a couple of places as he's resigned from his position as WA Delegate. Also, I'd keep CSP and Skizzy on there.

Here's my rough initial idea for the list:

CSP
Skizzy
Drecq
Drex
Elias Greyjoy

We can, of course, tweak this if needs be. I'll write the descriptions of why they are where they are later.

Just dropping in to say I approve of this - sorry I haven't been more involved - I have so many things to be working on right now.

if you put me in, put me towards the lower end, for the reasons Matt said. I'd consider adding r3n because he's continued to develop the forum, but wouldn't argue to drop anyone in your list for him particularly strongly. Drecq's an interesting one, because he holds two fairly influential jobs, but isn't doing anything in them (not really his fault, there's not been anything to do), but it's interesting to try and gauge where he fits in.

I also think Matt should be in the conversation, but has the same problems being included that I do - Matt is chief welcomer, spam-god, and head of the EBC - I think, objectively, we can include him/you if we want to.

And we face the problem of bias with Remsol also, considering he's the one posting these things. If we were to put him in, I suppose, as I said a couple of days ago, we could put him in a tied 3rd-5th place.

Considering the suggestions received, here's my new idea for the list:

CSP
Skizzy
Drex
R3n/Drecq
Elias

Potential candidates:

Mal
Me
Remsol

Any tweaks that we want to make?

Back