EBC FIVE Planning Thread

This thread is for all ideas for the EBC TEN list and suggestions on who should be put on it. Please post these if you've got any.

I've got a suggestion - perhaps we should make it the EBC FIVE so it makes it less difficult to decide who goes on the list and we don't have people going "oh, I don't deserve to be there, _____ does."

Let's start making the list and see how it goes - if we think a list of 5 will be more representative once we have the people we want to include, I have no problem with that.

What time period are we covering with this cycle?

Basically from the start of the last list and after the Pres elections.

Also, CSP suggested we could do an Aftermath-esque "Who's up, who's down" kind of thing.

Yeah let's make it 5. I'll make a new logo for it too.

Here is my list proposal:

1. CSP
2. NES
3. R3n
4. McEntire
5. Skizzy Grey

I have a little issue with having 5 though...I don't feel like we get enough depth with only five, and you can pretty much predict 4 of the 5 on there.

Matthew Vinage said:
Basically from the start of the last list and after the Pres elections.

Also, CSP suggested we could do an Aftermath-esque "Who's up, who's down" kind of thing.
I did do that in the last list.....

and Mal this is the April issue, covering the time since the March issue was released until now.

It was only who was new to the list.

Personally, my suggestions would be:

1. CSP
2. Drexlore Greyjoy
3. R3n
4. Drecq
5. Skizzy/Elias

As for the depth thing, we could just go into more detail about why the person is in the place they're in.

Obviously you aren't understanding my comment. I mean depth in the having the article actually be interesting, rather predictable. I think that is harder to do with only five.

I wouldn't put Mac in the top 5, i love him but he's hardly been around lately.

It looks like we would get strong agreemnet on CSP, r3n and Skizzy.

So it seems CSP, r3n and Skizzy would be a good choice to put on the list. Now we just have to definitely decide who will go in the remaining positions.

So far we have these suggestions, and I've added Vinage for his dual role as WA dlegate and interior minister any more "nominations"? I've also made brief comments, below.

NES - Active behind the scenes as always, but not much pubic activity, including in the Senate, where little progress ahs been made re Senate reform
McEntire - As I said previously, mac's been pretty quiet this month
Drexlore - Drex has his fingers on everything (as he should as VP), the Navy, Culture, recruiting; probably a good inclusion.
Drecq - on-the-ball as Senate speaker and did a great job in interior prior to the election.
Elias - Elias has been doing a good job as GA, with some major raids.
Vinage - continuing to extend his record term as WA Delegate, and still reliably bringing resolutions to the forum for discussion' implemented a script recruiter.

I am amending mine to show CSP as #4.

He has been very absent since the start of his presidency, and to be honest, his influence is only as much as the description of President gives him at the moment (which is a lot). But, he hasn't been very visible, and has been a little incoherent to the voters in my opinion.

Well, if we don't want CSP as number one, we could always swap him with Drex, for reasons that Mal stated a couple of posts above this one.

Vinage
r3n
CSP
Drex
Skizzy

How about that? Although Drex has done a lot, I have a hard time putting the VP above the President - most of what Drex has done has been under CSP's direction.

maybe we should expand the list to get at least Drecq and NES on? Or bump Skizzy for one/both of them in tied 5th?

Back