Apply for a Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Euro Weekly
Description: A non-bias newspaper, with weekly issues reporting on what is going on both in Euro and throughout NS.
Moderator: Punchwood

Name of Paper: The Alexandrian Herald
Description: The regional newspaper of the Kingdom of Alexandria published for international reading.
Editor/Moderator: Isaac Cartier-Odinsson

EDIT: oops, typo'd

Jabbax, Punchwood, and Isaac, I have sent the requests for your newspaper subforums to be created. They should get to them soon!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me here or on Discord!

Name of Paper: Dairy Diaries
Description: A random compilation of RL events, with my added thoughts and opinions
Editor/Moderator: Crysanthemum

Dairy Diaries is in the archives, if you could bring it back that would be great :D

Name of Paper: Cooking with Bunny & Mouse
Description: A collection of recipes, discussions, and debates about food and foodstuffs
Editor/Moderator: Mousebumples & Bunny Kropotkin

CSP, Crysanthemum, Mouse, and Anumia: Your requests have all been sent in to the admins!

Name of Paper: The Arnhelm Post
Description: News and commentary primarily focused on the current Administration of Europeia.
Editor/Moderator: Rylian

Sent in your request. Nice to see the name change back to the original!

Name: Euro News
Description: A news outlet on mixlr that discusses various ongoings in europeia.
*includes an active news team, script writing, broadcasting, and more!
Editor/Moderator: Cat

Name: Roleplay Network
Description: A media outlet that discusses roleplays. More specifically when they're coming out, their descriptions, their creators, updates, ect.

Cat said:
Name: Euro News
Description: A news outlet on mixlr that discusses various ongoings in europeia.
*includes an active news team, script writing, broadcasting, and more!

Processed! :p

Not really an application but I would like Ervald's Architectural Den to be archived.

Name: Tales of Atari: Stories of Go
Description: Stories straight from the board of Go.
Mod: Writinglegend

Will stay unprocessed due to an internal agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back