Apply for a Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the subforums can be linked to any kind of podcast, video, or written media really. I know CSP did his on Mixlr there for a bit.

Name of Paper: Mindloot
Description: Comedy for the unfunny and News for the already informed.
Editor/Moderator: [me]

Sending it in to be created!

Name of Paper: The Isari Times
Description: News from a few regions around NS, primarily those I inhabit, which are Equilism, Europeia, and Yggdrasil. I also interview NS players. The Isari Times aims to be educational, informative, and investigative in nature.

Name of Paper: The Serville Guardian

Description: A more in-depth look at a handful of the EBC Wire notifications. Gathering together quotes from campaign posts during election periods and some analysis of policies and such. Perhaps a RL section if there are significant stories of importance. Will be at least be a weekly paper with the occasional special issue on big events, but ideally will run issues anywhere from every few days to daily.

Editor/Moderator: Narille

Isaris and Narille, I've sent your requests to administration and they should be creating your subforums soon!

Make sure to keep in mind the posting requirement for this Sub-forum.

Thanks!

I'd like to get Notty News Network revived. For the record the majority of the content will likely be audio or possibly experimenting with additional forms of media, but an occasional written article will occur.

That'd be more than fine! I'm used to you in an audio format and love to hear your rants! Sent the request out.

Name of Paper: EdgyExpress
Description: An edgy-as-bleep speed feed dedicated to a ragtag, ever-changing bunch of topics related to NS and real-world matters. Check back periodically for regular randomness and spontaneity. Who knows what you'll find out about!

I've sent in your newspaper request! Please remember to follow the posting guidelines once you're up and running.

Name of Paper: The Euro Times
Description: A independent newspaper that gives a quick round up of all the latest goings on in Europeia and around the globe.
Editor/Moderator: Alnama

Request sent in to admin team!

Name of Paper: Ervald's Architectural Den
Description: A personal newspaper where Ervald open up his mind on architecture and interior/exterior decoration.
Editor/Moderator: Ervald

Request sent to admins!

Name of Paper: Soapbox of Rage
Description: A personal newspaper where Shin rants and rages.
Editor/Moderator: Shin 3.0

Disregard. I don't need it anymore.

Name of the Paper: The Think Tank
Description: Periodic reflexions on Europeia's politics and policy
Editor: Klatonia

Of course you can have a paper! Request sent in!

Name: Political Statistics Institute
Description: In-depth statistical analysis of regional politics.
Moderator: duh, me

Thanks Kuramia :)

Sorry for the delay. Request sent in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back