Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I can't say I enjoy our region's culture moving to a different forum, we can certainly honor that request and archive everything. In exchange, however, would you mind terribly if we created a redirect to the FWA forum (and, I'd assume, some sort of information about the FWA so anyone wandering onto our forums knows what the hell it is :p )?

"Needs to have access through a joinable group titled "Radio Staff" with the leaders being normal admins, myself as President, and the Minister who is confirmed for the role. Thanks!"

This looks like it was missed. I need this joinable group to give access to the new "Ministry of Radio" subforums

After bouncing between this and Swak Hall for a while, I just gave up and figured you could do them yourself since you're an admin :p

I'd like to request DM masking for Deepest House, please. For Communications. :p

I don't know whether you have noticed this but you have a supposed Zetaboards support bot account labelled as Administrator. Its account was made a month ago, it hasn't logged in since, it has zero posts. You might already know this but I thought that I should mention it just in case. (username: ZBsupport)

Best wishes,
Possibly this

Name: Euro News
Description: A mixlr based news system that reports on various ongoings in Europeia.
Editor/Moderator: Cat

Thanks in advance!

HM King David I of Cokeland said:
The subtitles on the CSO threads that say who the ministers are need updating.
As it was said before, this is not an administrative issue. Admins, I will take care of it.

Request: Please make me leader of Interior Staff and Classified Research, and delete the CSO Internship group. Thank you.

Edit: also, the Civil Service Staff usergroup can probably be deleted now.

Header updated to reflect new Ministerial maskings.

Pichto: Deepest House Masked. Cat's Paper created, mod powers given.

Possibly This: This is being looked into.

Calvin: WL's Conference Area appropriated renamed "Gleg's Nicholas Cage FunHouse."

I ninja'd you and did some of these already. And did you update the joinable group leaders?

Also don't look too hard; I mentioned in Skype months ago about that account (re: support tickets)

Lethen said:
I ninja'd you and did some of these already. And did you update the joinable group leaders?

Also don't look too hard; I mentioned in Skype months ago about that account (re: support tickets)
Somebody's already done that.

I meant all of them, not just the one's Rand requested.

Malashaan said:
Anumia said:
Can the Organization of Independent Media please be revived, renamed to "Academic Centre for Media Excellence", moderator powers granted to me, and subforums:

Headquarters (locked, all of the old topics left in here too please)
Where membership of ACME meet to discuss internal matters.

Awards and Creative Excellence
Hosting award ceremonies for ACME and showcasing historic media releases from Europeia's past.

Media Resources
Guides and workshops to provide for journalistic excellence.

please? :wub:
Revived and made you mod. There weren't any subfora (e.g., there wasn't a headquarters, so I could leave existing topics in it). I believe that this should be operable from one forum, with pinned threads and possibly special forums made for awards ceremonies. Let us know if there's a particular subforum needed for a specific purpose.
Oh this was done, thank you. Can it be renamed, please?

The intent was for internal matters (things like award discussions and the like, as well as storage of older internal disussions, which I'm sure were once in a locked forum, or maybe the OIM itself used to be a locked forum) to be left within a locked subforum, but if you would prefer us to start with a single forum and request subfora afterward as necessary I can live with that; it will probably just mean some shuffling of threads whenever forums are created :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back