Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm struggling to get my account verified- the email isn't coming through. I'm concerned I may have mistyped my email while registering, but it says I don't have permission to edit my profile (where I assume the email is saved).

Should be fixed, Calvin. Also resolved the Creen issue above.

"Not really an application but I would like Ervald's Architectural Den to be archived."

From Ervald. I'd like to officially forward this request. Thanks in advance!

Please mask United Vietussia, Rylian, and Cat as Deputy Ministers. Please also make sure that Cat has mod powers over Newcomer Hall.
Edit: I will get Cat added to the Executive Clerk account.

Also, for housekeeping, you can remove my mod from CSO, as I now have that with my Minister usergroup.

Could a subforum be created in the Europeian Gamers' Guild titled "Europeia Plays NationStates", with the subtitle "It takes a village to raise a nation"? The usual mods should be fine for now.

Did we ever get a clear answer from the WFA?

I don't think so.

I also just archived a bunch of inactive religions after checking with Calvin regarding which ones meet the current standard for inactive.

Can I get my newspaper renamed - and an edit to the description too?

New title: Taters Gonna Tate
New description: Join Bunny & Mouse as they show how to make great new recipes - and also some tips and tricks on how to make something impressive without that much work or effort. Whether you're an aspiring gourmet chef or a student with minimal cooking experience, be sure to follow their adventures as foodies!

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back