Name of organization/place of worship: Harambe International
Leader (moderator) of forum: Rand, shufordbrian
Subforum description: Harambe is risen

Calvin Coolidge said:
I have a religion application:

Name of organization/place of worship: Harambe International
Leader (moderator) of forum: Rand, shufordbrian
Subforum description: Harambe is risen
Please add Cat to the mods. Harambe's blessings.

Hi, I'm a writer for TNP's the northern lights newspaper. With issue 9 due out soon I was hoping to be masked so that I can see your election threads so that I can write an article. I must clarify that I am not an official diplomat but rather a "journalist" hoping that you guys could give me a shortcut.

TNP writer said:
Hi, I'm a writer for TNP's the northern lights newspaper. With issue 9 due out soon I was hoping to be masked so that I can see your election threads so that I can write an article. I must clarify that I am not an official diplomat but rather a "journalist" hoping that you guys could give me a shortcut.
By elections threads to you mean our campaign threads, or the actual polls? Before we do any masking changes to expedite you'll need to verify your account so the forums move you out of "Validating" automatically.

I own a newspaper, and am curious as to how to create a protected subforum. Could an admin help out?
You request one...? :emb:

Aren't I smart putting a dud email down for my account... I guess I'll create a new account and post back here

Ok this account should be validated now. both election polls and campaign threads please

I still have access to the Communications Leadership subforum, I believe that this should be removed.

I would like to ask you to archive

The Beacon
Euro Weekly
The Isari Times
and
The Euro Times
EdgyExpress
Karkemo's Corner

Thanks in advance!

(Edited to update the list of newspapers)

Can Cat receive leadership over the Foreign Service Personnel Group and Moderation over the DTC? Likewise, can Klatonia lose both of those?

I really don't want to be a bother to you all but can someone please tell me whether or not I can get access to the threads :/

Pichtonia said:
I would like to ask you to archive

The Beacon
Euro Weekly
The Isari Times
and
The Euro Times
EdgyExpress
Karkemo's Corner

Thanks in advance!

(Edited to update the list of newspapers)
Done

Brunhilde said:
Can Cat receive leadership over the Foreign Service Personnel Group and Moderation over the DTC? Likewise, can Klatonia lose both of those?
Done

TNP writer 2 said:
I really don't want to be a bother to you all but can someone please tell me whether or not I can get access to the threads :/
PMed you, but not sure if you can reply/see it in your current group. We don;t have a clear system for this, but we're discussing it. I suggest you apply as a diplomat in the interim while we figure it out, assuming TNP is willing to endorse you as an official representative (which I assume it will be as you are part of the official newspaper).

I saw the message but don't have perms to respond, here is what I was going to send:

"okay no thats fine, I was hoping to look at the stuff from the september 10 election as the TNL is planning to do an interview about it. Where do I go to apply for diplomat status? Also I messaged bootsie/guslantis but he hasn't responded yet, chances are he will be able to endorse my presence here"

Brunhilde said:
Can Great Gonzo be masked as an Ambassador, please?

Done

TNP writer 2 said:
I saw the message but don't have perms to respond, here is what I was going to send:

"okay no thats fine, I was hoping to look at the stuff from the september 10 election as the TNL is planning to do an interview about it. Where do I go to apply for diplomat status? Also I messaged bootsie/guslantis but he hasn't responded yet, chances are he will be able to endorse my presence here"

I've put a temporary solution in place - you should have access to what you want now. We're still discussing a longer term solution - this has actually highlighted a broader issue.

Okay, so.. Bare with me.

Can I have the "Diplomatic Training Personnel" group renamed to "Foreign Service Leadership?"

Can I have a subforum made called "Foreign Service Leadership" with access restricted to that group?

Can the "Training Center Office" be made a secondary sub-forum to the "Foreign Service Leadership" sub-forum? That sub-forum should also be restricted to the Foreign Service Leadership group.

I'm doing this so that Deputies have a place to put reports, post discussions, and maintain leadership threads without cluttering the main MoFA subforum beyond its current six subforums and without putting too much "weight" onto Discord.

EDIT:

I have my Deputies divided into sections (Feeder, Sinker, Developed UCRs, and Developing UCRs) and don't want my Deputy reports overlapping. Would there be a way to make that happen or would I simply need to change that policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back