Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the above, and I'd like to follow up and ask you to archive EurOlympics.

Kuramia said:
Four things for newspapers, please!

CSP needs his back, which I can't recall the name of. <<;

Name of Paper: Dairy Diaries
Description: A random compilation of RL events, with my added thoughts and opinions
Editor/Moderator: Crysanthemum

Name of Paper: Cooking with Bunny & Mouse
Description: A collection of recipes, discussions, and debates about food and foodstuffs
Editor/Moderator: Mousebumples & Bunny Kropotkin

Anumia: Please revive the Marble Tribune. :)
All done. I revived the old version of the dairy diaries rather than make a new one.

Brunhilde said:
Big request.

Can I get a joinable group called "Diplomatic Training Personnel" with the same leadership as the Foreign Service Personnel Group?

In that same vein, can I get a subforum called "Training Center Office" restricted to people in the aforementioned group?

This group, and its subforum, will be used by my office to prepare training material.

Also, can the redirection link to the Diplomatic Archives be updated to this: http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/forum/4011118/

And can there be an archive made for archived Training Material so that we can clean up the DTC?
Done, apart from the archive. We're trying to move away from archives for active forums. Old materials can be unpinned and let drop to the bottom, or you can create a pinned index of current materials (see, e.g., the newcomers handbook).

Malashaan said:
Done, apart from the archive. We're trying to move away from archives for active forums. Old materials can be unpinned and let drop to the bottom, or you can create a pinned index of current materials (see, e.g., the newcomers handbook).
Can I get a link to the Training Center Office? I can't seem to find it.

Name of Paper: The Arnhelm Post
Description: News and commentary primarily focused on the current Administration of Europeia.
Editor/Moderator: Rylian

Thanks!

Brunhilde said:
Malashaan said:
Can I get a link to the Training Center Office? I can't seem to find it.
It's here: http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/forum/6000012/

I didn't give you permission to see it before :D

Sorry, can you give the Minister masking Moderation over the Training Center Office?

EDIT:

Also, I'd say that about 70% of the topics I'd want to move to the Archive are not relevant to the Diplomatic Training Center at all. They serve only to make it difficult to navigate without being, in any way, involved with Training. I'd like to be able to clean up the DTC so that we can get the most out of it. As it stands, we can't do that.

Can the Organization of Independent Media please be revived, renamed to "Academic Centre for Media Excellence", moderator powers granted to me, and subforums:

Headquarters (locked, all of the old topics left in here too please)
Where membership of ACME meet to discuss internal matters.

Awards and Creative Excellence
Hosting award ceremonies for ACME and showcasing historic media releases from Europeia's past.

Media Resources
Guides and workshops to provide for journalistic excellence.

please? :wub:

I'd like to be put in the banned group for two months. No matter what I say at all, under no circumstances should you take me off that group before the two months. I am going to have a break and I need that break enforced because Euro is the reason I procrastinate and has been mainly the only reason I do. Funnily from 1990 to 2007 I had hardly procrastinated. See you in two months.

hyanygo said:
I'd like to be put in the banned group for two months. No matter what I say at all, under no circumstances should you take me off that group before the two months. I am going to have a break and I need that break enforced because Euro is the reason I procrastinate and has been mainly the only reason I do. Funnily from 1990 to 2007 I had hardly procrastinated. See you in two months.
We are willing to do this, but think it might be best for you to resign as AJ first.

Anumia said:
Can the Organization of Independent Media please be revived, renamed to "Academic Centre for Media Excellence", moderator powers granted to me, and subforums:

Headquarters (locked, all of the old topics left in here too please)
Where membership of ACME meet to discuss internal matters.

Awards and Creative Excellence
Hosting award ceremonies for ACME and showcasing historic media releases from Europeia's past.

Media Resources
Guides and workshops to provide for journalistic excellence.

please? :wub:
Revived and made you mod. There weren't any subfora (e.g., there wasn't a headquarters, so I could leave existing topics in it). I believe that this should be operable from one forum, with pinned threads and possibly special forums made for awards ceremonies. Let us know if there's a particular subforum needed for a specific purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back