Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ERN War Games; Civil War can be made public now.

I also forgot to add a subforum to it. If it can be added that would be great.

Title: Viewers Lounge
Description: Grab some popcorn and watch the fireworks occur! Or promote your stance to the public!

More of a question rather than a request, I am trying to change my avatar but every time I press upload it gives me my old avatar instead of my new one. I've removed the avatar and then uploaded it again and I have even deleted the old avatar off my computer but it still gives me my old avatar instead of my new one. I feel like I am being really stupid and missing something, am I?

zapper said:
More of a question rather than a request, I am trying to change my avatar but every time I press upload it gives me my old avatar instead of my new one. I've removed the avatar and then uploaded it again and I have even deleted the old avatar off my computer but it still gives me my old avatar instead of my new one. I feel like I am being really stupid and missing something, am I?
Dominius Aurelius had an issue with this the other day, and it resolved itself when he logged back in. Did you try a hard refresh?

Nosma Washington said:
Can I be masked as an ambassador I applied yesterday and I need to get to business immediately
I cannot mask you until the Foreign Minister has approved your application

GraVandius said:
I need my deputy minister powers back, it must have been lost in my chair masking.
Over what area?

Son of a snitch. I'll harang r3n over this.

hyanygo said:
Subforum in the University please titled "University College", description being "Contains private research groups". This is in preparation for Sopo to move the EIN to the University.
Could the EIN be moved here please? :)

Shin 3.0 said:
Please mask me as an honoured citizen.

Thanks.

*leaves cookies*
You're an honored cit? Who gave you an Ovation and/or Triumph? :p

And all should be done

Lethen said:
Shin 3.0 said:
Please mask me as an honoured citizen.

Thanks.

*leaves cookies*
You're an honored cit? Who gave you an Ovation and/or Triumph? :p

And all should be done
Pretty sure if anyone did that, they'd be PNG'd.

I still thought I'd try to ask and see if you'd be willing to give me that masking if I put in a nice request. :baghead:

:emb: I kid you not my first thought was "I wonder if he's just asking hoping we won't be paying attention."

Can I get a subforum made for the Europeian Station titled "United Kingdom State Visit", with the subtitle "Greet the leaders of the UK as we celebrate our SOFA!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back