Can the following get masked as Ministers(where appropriate):

CSP
Brunhilde
Sopo
GraVandius
Drecq
WrintingLegend
Kuramia
Doing it all now. If anyone needs mods fixed or has any issues, let us know here.

Looking through the member list, there appears to be two VP usergroups - one with HEM and the other vacant. Could that be fixed?

Elizabeth II Windsor said:
Hello,
is it possible to give moderator powers to Karkemo in Factbook Writers Association subforum?

Thank you
Very possible. Done :)

Kaboom said:
Looking through the member list, there appears to be two VP usergroups - one with HEM and the other vacant. Could that be fixed?
No. It's neither a problem nor unintentional.

Moronist Decisions said:
Aex is mod in Interior, while Kuramia is mod in the CA. Are those deliberate or are they "slips"? Thanks.
Probably hold-overs from last term. I'll fix it now, thanks for the head's up MD.

Also As I am still CA chair i need mod/editing powers over the Citizens Assembly :p

Also can the CA's "Month in Review" subfourm be changed to "Citizens Assembly Publications".

Can I have editing powers over Interior's Classified Research sub-fourm for record keeping purposes?

Chair Eternal! :p

Can I get Deputy Minister masking for Shufordbrian and Pichtonia and have it taken from Deepest House...for now? XD

Thanks!

GraV, you should already have it as a minister.

Kura, doing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back