Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GraV's things done - we've started talking about adding Twitter to the header. It was there previously and was removed to make room for other things.

Hello,
on the basis of this thread
http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/8970244/1/#new

I'm here to kindly ask, as representative of FWA, for our own section on the forum, named "Factbooks Writers Association - FWA", as sub-forum of "The Cultural Hub" or of "Political Parties and Societies" (if the "societies" is not related to political activity).
I would also to ask for the possibility of having our own forum group, also named "Factbooks Writers Association", in order to have some parts of our subforum open to members only.

If you have any questions, I will happily answer them.
Thank you for reading,
Elizabeth

Edit: And could our section also have two subforum called "Administrative Area" and "Factbook help requests" accessible only by people who are in the joinable group?

Malashaan said:
GraV's things done - we've started talking about adding Twitter to the header. It was there previously and was removed to make room for other things.
Why not just embed the daily tweet into the EBC wire posts so it displays when you hover over 'news'?

Sopo said:
I'd like to request a subforum in the political parties and societies area Letho called "The Europeian Innovation Network" with the following description:

"The Europeian Innovation Network (EIN) is a think tank dedicated to analysis of executive branch projects and sponsoring innovation therein. The EIN serves as both a work space for citizen innovation and a resource for members of the executive."

Edit: And could it also have a subforum called "The Innovation Center" under a joinable group?

Edit2: Unless there's a better place for it than political parties, as it isn't one. :unsure:

Edit3: OK, I think it should probably go in Letho so no one confuses it for a political party.
Kraken half-baked my thing, just bumping to make sure someone can help him finish it.

Could you also archive the OIM?

Kraketopia said:
Elizabeth, do you have a description in mind for your subforum?
Subforum named "Factbook Writers Association - FWA", description: "The Factbook Writers Association is open to all people interested on making nice factbooks, drawing map, flags etc. We will help you developing your own story!"

------Subforum of the subforum #1 called "Administrative Area" , description "Where issues about our organization are discussed"

-------Subforum of the subforum #2 called "Factbook help requests", description "Place where ask help to develop your nation"

Is it possible?

Thank you
Elizabeth

Certainly possible, and I'll ask one of the other admins to set this up shortly. I'm in the middle of a few projects at the moment.

I don't think this is the place to report this but all the CA threads from the recent election that I archived, are no longer in the archive. The appear to have evaporated...NM

But why are a bunch of threads Here as opposed to Here?

Name of Paper: The Euro Times
Description: A independent newspaper that gives a quick round up of all the latest goings on in Europeia and around the globe.
Editor/Moderator: Alnama

Thanks!

GraVandius said:
I don't think this is the place to report this but all the CA threads from the recent election that I archived, are no longer in the archive. The appear to have evaporated...NM

But why are a bunch of threads Here as opposed to Here?
Would you like to comb through 99 pages of topics and find the correct homes for them? :cheers: It's a project I've just started.

All should be done, and Elizabeth I left the FWA Help subforum viewable to the usual suspects instead of making it joinable group only. Is that okay?

I put the FWA in the RP Central subforum of the Cultural Hub, though honestly I'm leaning towards making it a subforum of the Writer's Block instead. Do you have a preference?

All should be done, and Elizabeth I left the FWA Help subforum viewable to the usual suspects instead of making it joinable group only. Is that okay?

I put the FWA in the RP Central subforum of the Cultural Hub, though honestly I'm leaning towards making it a subforum of the Writer's Block instead. Do you have a preference?

Hello Lethen,
first of all thank you and the other admins for the fast help! :D
About the place, I think that were you put the forum would be a perfect spot to start ;)

You mean that the help subforum can be only view by a larger group of people or that people that are not in the group can also write in it?
I'm not so skilled with forum mechanics, but I think that the two things can be keep separated, right? :huh:

Elizabeth

Could I have mod in the EIN?

Subforum in the University please titled "University College", description being "Contains private research groups". This is in preparation for Sopo to move the EIN to the University.

I have sinned against Nethel..

Remove the Church of Nivek please. Archive it if you must, but I need to repent now.

I need a subforum made under the Europeian Station visible only to those in the ERN Admiralty joinable group.

Title: ERN War Games: Civil War
Description: Iron Turtle versus Captain Kraken, the battle for their respective ideologies begin. Choose your side.

Inside I need two subforum's

Title: Iron Turtle Planning
Description: Where #TeamIronTurtle plan their strategies involving the War Games.

Title: Captain Kraken Planning
Description: Where #TeamCaptainKraken plan their strategies involving the War Games.

Can both of these be password protected? A joinable group seems a bit too much for one event, but I will allow for the admins to make that decision. Also, I as Grand Admiral need mod over this, as well as the President.

Elizabeth II Windsor said:
You mean that the help subforum can be only view by a larger group of people or that people that are not in the group can also write in it?
I'm not so skilled with forum mechanics, but I think that the two things can be keep separated, right? :huh:
Your administrative subforum can only be seen and written in by your joinable group (and the admins); the help request subforum is viewable and can be posted in by everyone on the forums (i.e. they don't need to be in the joinable group to post there).

All should be done, and WL check your inbox

Lethen said:
Elizabeth II Windsor said:
Your administrative subforum can only be seen and written in by your joinable group (and the admins); the help request subforum is viewable and can be posted in by everyone on the forums (i.e. they don't need to be in the joinable group to post there).

All should be done, and WL check your inbox
Ok :D

Thanks you for the explanation ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back