Admin Task Thread

Since it was reinstated I have lost moderation powers over the Research Facility. Could an admin please grant me these again?

Thanks.

Drecq said:
Nacek (although for some reason he seems to have lost Citizenship in the last week)
*Swoops in*
It's because after updating the Master List of Nations, it turns out his nation listed on his app doesn't appear to exist, so that's the reason. Carry on admins.
*Swoops out*

Ha, that's a new one.

Please mask Alexander and Lord Chuck Anumia (once he has his Citizenship back) as Assistant Ministers. Thanks.

I remasked SD and unmasked Cerian. I will do all the other updates necessary (other remaskings, headers, joinable groups, and PMs with instructions) in the afternoon.

I already updated the header, but didn't do any of the rest of that, R3n.

r3naissanc3r said:
I remasked SD and unmasked Cerian. I will do all the other updates necessary (other remaskings, headers, joinable groups, and PMs with instructions) in the afternoon.

Lethen said:
I already updated the header, but didn't do any of the rest of that, R3n.

I made these changes. Once Ministers are confirmed, I will make any further adjustments required.

I suppose it won't matter if I'm approved by the Senate, because I'll get Minister masking, but I'm still masked as a Senator. I think my Assembly Chair masking takes precedence at the moment. Could you remove my Senator masking, please?

You already had the Senate masking for some reason, which is why I left it when I removed the Minister masking. Fixed now.

Back