former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
100+ pages were just...too many...

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Can my mod powers of the CA be removed and new mod over the forum be given to Matt Vinage please?
Done

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Can my mod powers of the CA be removed and new mod over the forum be given to Matt Vinage please?
Is Matt the new Chairman?

Lethen said:
Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Is Matt the new Chairman?
No, they just gave him mod powers because he's the new janitor :creepy:

In that case, you should have updated the header accordingly you shmuck.

Please mask Artimis as Assistant Minister. Thanks.

*leaves some Ice Cream as it is damn hot*

All done, including updating the header.

I also renamed the WA forum into "Department of World Assembly Affairs".

Please give the following people posting privileges in the Senate Reform Committee:

Senator Elias Greyjoy*
Senator Kazaman*
Senator Charlotte *
Supreme Chancellor HEM*
Chairman of the CA Matthew Vinage

*I'm not sure if they already have it or not

Oh, and archive the So You Think You Can Euro forum and The Stag newspaper as well, please.

Also, please give Malvadia Assembly Member masking.

With three members for it, (myself, Noto and Kaz), The Arnhelm Party would like a main forum and a passworded subforum.

The Arnhelm Party
Party HQ (the name of the Passworded Forum)
Description for the main forum: The Arnhelm Party, named for Europeia's capital city, stands for a strong civil service and sensible reform that leaves the fundamentals of the Europeian system in place.
Password: I suppose I should PM one of you what I want, or what?

In addition to my request for moderation over my party's subforum, I am also requesting the party's name be changed to "Europeian Reform Coalition". Thanks.

EDIT: Consequently, the HQ subforum should be likewise changed to "ERC HQ".

All done. Now some following stuff:

(1) Elias - thought that had been done already; must've been mistaken.

(2) Remmy - all those people have access already, assuming the committee meets in the Senate Committee subforum.

(3) Cerian - who gets mod?

(4) To admins - Clerks and Developers don't need permissions for things like political parties; none of the masks need the "upload" permissions; and I had one more thing to say but completely forgot.

Back