Admin Task Thread

Could I please be put into the Grand Admiral group, while retaining the Court masking? :) Plus Mod, leader of the Naval groups...etc.

Do you mean keep the AJ masking as the main, and have naval overrides? Or have the Grand Admiral masking as the main one with the justice overrides?

I'm being blocked from posting in the Senatia, but I'd like to participate in the discussion of the bill which I wrote in the CA. Can I be masked accordingly please?

Not sure if that rule is still in place, Dem.

Done, Anumia.

I probably botched that all by the way, Anumia.

Lethen said:
Not sure if that rule is still in place, Dem.

Done, Anumia.
Citizen's Assembly Act said:
(18) The primary author of any legislation before the Senate that originated in the Citizens' Assembly shall enjoy a standing invitation to speak in the Senate. This invitation may be revoked by the Senate at any time.
It still says so in the CA charter, and I have been informed by the Speaker of the Senate that I am able to participate if I wish.

I will be going on a 10-day LoA tomorrow morning, so if this can be looked at as soon as possible I would be very grateful.

The Speaker of the Senate can give you (and later take away) this permission, using the "Senate Guests" joinable group. You should refer to him directly.

CSP is still masked as the GA, even though Anumia is now it. I believe he should be now be masked as an Honored Citizen, because of his Triumph. Thanks!

*Leaves cookies for the admins*

I believe I have lost my Court masking as part of the Grand Admiral transfer. I'm looking at you, Lethen :p

EDIT: Also, less important, but still...could the "Honored Citizens" group be renamed to the "Honoured Citizens" group? That's what they are called in the law, and it's one of the few cases where the British spelling actually got to be allowed. :p

Back