Admin Task Thread

Please archive the following embassies, as they have been inactive past notice of closure:

Great Britain and Eire
Alliance of Queens
The Black Hawks
The Commonwealth of Crowns
The Respected Realms

Thank you.

*leaves freshly-brewed coffee*

It was only one page ago. :p

Please mask Okanos as Assistant Minister. Thanks.

*leaves some Pigs-in-a-Blanket*

r3naissanc3r said:
Matt: Artimis is already in the Assistant Minister group.
Me said:
Assembly Member masking
Also, could you please create a sub-forum for SummerFest 2013, with me as mod, and the following sub-forums inside?
  • Summer Anthem Contest
  • Caption Contest
  • Arcade Contest
  • Recruitment Contest
  • Create your Superhero: Creative Writing Contest
  • Best Superhero Debate
  • Stop the Supervillain RP
  • Superhero Movie Mistakes

Ah, right. Sorry.

EDIT: Could you please update the Assembly Member maskings? The lists are as follows:
Members gaining/retaining full membership are:
  • Matthew Vinage
  • Modern Sin
  • Pope Lexus X
  • Drexlore Greyjoy
  • Drecq
  • Notolecta
  • Demataria
  • OnderKelkia
  • Malvadia
  • Leivan
  • Artimis
  • Alexander
  • Peaceful Llamas
  • Huxwells
Those gaining/retaining associate membership are:
  • Malashaan
  • Remsol Greyjoy
  • Charlotte
  • Elias Greyjoy
Those losing their membership are (going off the list in Membership Admin):
  • Mousebumples
  • Henri
  • Fortana
  • Christopher Bishop
  • Hileville
  • Lord Chuck Anumia
  • Isidor Casimir
  • Kaiser
  • Valfor
  • Indi
  • Apollo

Rach said:
Could I get a name change to Rach?
Approved, Rach(el).

Done, Matt.

Apparently I don't have the ability to edit polls in the Department of WA Affairs (my computer autocorrect couped to coped). Can that happen?

I'd just like to point out that the Department of World Assembly Affairs has its own forum now, yet its old home in the CA still hasn't been removed (also, the CA's forum description states that it's the venue for debating WA proposals). Shouldn't this be fixed?

Demataria said:
I'd just like to point out that the Department of World Assembly Affairs has its own forum now, yet its old home in the CA still hasn't been removed (also, the CA's forum description states that it's the venue for debating WA proposals). Shouldn't this be fixed?
That's supposed to be there Dem. When the CA was rebranded a new subforum was put in there to help write WA Proposals.

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Demataria said:
That's supposed to be there Dem. When the CA was rebranded a new subforum was put in there to help write WA Proposals.
Right, ignore me then.

*Runs off to find other stuff to pester the admins about*

Elias Greyjoy said:
Apparently I don't have the ability to edit polls in the Department of WA Affairs (my computer autocorrect couped to coped). Can that happen?
If you mean the one in the CA, I've added that to the mod set.

Well I added that to your mod set...and I've double- and triple-checked. It says that you have the ability to edit posts and polls in all your moderated forums. I can re-do the mod sets if you want.

Weird. Still not able to in the Department of WA Affairs. Not that it's super pressing or even needs doing.

Back