Admin Task Thread

Hey Admins, I have some work for ya. :D

Please make this on Wednesday Morning (US-EST)in the Welcome to Europeia Section-ish-thing...
------
Board: 5 Year Celebration! Where the Citizens of Europeia come together to Celebrate the Region's 5th Birthday.
--------------------------------------
Sub-Board: Speeches; An assortment or speeches made by prominent members of Europeia.
--
Sub-Board: Celebration Area; Where members of Europeia do most of the celebrating!
---
Sub-Board: Celebratory Competitions; Where members of Europeia compete against one another in light of Europeia's Birthday!

As soon as the by-election is closed, please can the following be done:

As my little experiment (see how many people, even after they were told I'm a he, still called me a she at least once based on my SN and avatar) has ended, Can I get my Screename changed to Cerian Quilor?

AC and Kisyra (or whatever his name is now) should be masked as Senators.

And I don't need Chancellery masking anymore.

Can I have the passwords to the protects threads in the Euro University changed and PM'd to me? And Mod over the whole sub-forum as well.

Would someone please unarchive the Europeian Citizen? I feel the need to start squawking again.

Could I possibly have my username changed to Postus to eliminate confusion between the forums and NS. Thanks.

I hate to do this, But I simply don't have the time for the Europeian Journal of the Arts. Major Papers are going to kill me as it is.

Can you archive it?

{Law Index stuff}

I need a forum with mod, in a suitable location, for the next Law Index. The new Constitution has been signed and I'm going to stick that in a new Index (see Grand Hall thread : "All the attentions").

Also, mod over the current Law Index so I can at the very least remove Consty 4 from the active law list.

Please change the default filter when you type in 'Vin.age'

Working.

CSP, your paper has been revived, and you now have mod.

Postus, your name has been changed.

Cerian, your paper is archived and you no longer have mod.

Hyanygo, the Law Index 2.0 subforums are located here. As for moderator privileges, it's probably going to be easiest if you use the Senate Clerk account, which has mod over all the relevant subforums. I'll PM you the details and add you to the list.

Note that I'll probably change the passwords to all the Clerk Accounts, for security's sake, since it hasn't been done in a while, but I'll send the new password to everyone who still needs it.

JGlenn, you now have Senate Guest posting privileges.

Ph.Dre, changed the Vin.age filter and added one more. :ph43r:

Her Totally Strong Ambivalent Sex Fiend Boy-Chasing Vintage Love Monkey Her Totally Strong Ambivalent Sex Fiend Boy-Chasing Vintage Love Monkey Vinage the Great the Great?

Fix it. :angry:

Her Totally Strong Ambivalent Sex Fiend Boy-Chasing Vintage Love Monkey Her Totally Strong Ambivalent Sex Fiend Boy-Chasing Vintage Love Monkey Her Totally Strong Ambivalent Sex Fiend Boy-Chasing Vintage Love Monkey Vinage the Great the Great the Great?

Fix it. :angry:
I'm working on it, sweetie. Calm your farm.

Back