Admin Task Thread

:gentleman: Could Lady Amidala please check the Admin Office, namely the thread stamped with "Directed at NES?"

[HIDE=Why, of course!][HIDE=...and that's [i]Senator[/i] Amidala to you, biatch.]Jokes aside, I'll take a look now. :p [/HIDE][/HIDE]

In regards to the Switz/Apollo issue, if his citizenship is to be revoked then I ask for mine to be removed as well because I let my nation in Europeia CTE a while back and only recently returned it to Europeia.

Also, I'd like to request that posts made by individuals on the admin team which are edited have an edited time stamp like all other citizens on the forum.

Could I get a Naval subforum in the Octagon viewable to those with a Naval masking called "Naval Records" and have the GA get moderation?

In regards to the Switz/Apollo issue, if his citizenship is to be revoked then I ask for mine to be removed as well because I let my nation in Europeia CTE a while back and only recently returned it to Europeia.
If we enforced that, then I would have to enforce it upon myself as well. I removed Lethen from the region a good while back for whatever reason and, since the idea of 'Grandfathering' is lost on some people ( :p ), then I too must lose my citizenship and titles. Additionally, since the law is so stringent and doesn't provide for the fact that I had another nation in the region at the time, then I'm screwed.

:ph43r:

Also, I'd like to request that posts made by individuals on the admin team which are edited have an edited time stamp like all other citizens on the forum.
I'll do this shortly once I find the right feature in the Admin CP, but may I inquire as to why?

And done, Rachel.

Just seeing if we could get the other banner madie designed. This one looks good, yes, but the other one was better :p

*thumbs aggressively behind him without looking up*

Swak's department.

I remember r3n saying that the randomiser added some loading time to the forums. In that case, I would not be in favour of a randomiser.

I remember r3n saying that the randomiser added some loading time to the forums. In that case, I would not be in favour of a randomiser.
Mmm if the loading time is a whole minute then it can get stuffed. If its less then that [like mere seconds] then I can't see any problem with that.

By-election?
I disagree with Vinage, a few seconds can be pretty annoying when you're loading many pages a session.

And I would, but I'm not legally allowed to. By-elections are a duty of HEM in his role as Supreme Chancellor, not as Chief Administrator, although actually Skizzy Grey has assumed responsibility for the duties of the Supreme Chancellor pursuant to HEM's deferral of power, so it's probably for him to do rather than any of the admins.

I just posted here in the hopes that it would spur someone with that authority to get the ball rolling - I didn't expect you to wave an admin wand and start the by-election. :p

I just posted here in the hopes that it would spur someone with that authority to get the ball rolling - I didn't expect you to wave an admin wand and start the by-election. :p
The only people with that authority are pretty much firstly Skizzy, then Leth and I guess Onder. :p

May I have a sub-board called Moderated Debates and have Kisyra Quilor be the Mod and have it put into the "Debate Hall" forum?

http://z6.****************/Europeia/index....showtopic=12811

Should be moved, or "hidden" somewhere. I saw a newcomer reading this on the online list. The handbooks should just have the updated handbooks, not the handbooks + the old handbooks.

Back