Admin Task Thread

Other two requests have been done.

And Vinage, the times for the randomizer we had (which I think was the only one R3n could find and easily put into place) really did slow things down. Not always noticeable, but sometimes fairly annoying.

Other two requests have been done.

And Vinage, the times for the randomizer we had (which I think was the only one R3n could find and easily put into place) really did slow things down. Not always noticeable, but sometimes fairly annoying.
Thanks, Leth. I got a little distracted. :p

Really now? Wouldn't have guessed. :p

Can I get a new board in the role play section titled Platoon?

For the description: Join a US Army platoon and embark on daring combat patrols, daunting missions, and humanitarian relief.

Please and thank you and I love you and Penis.

This is sort of Admin related -really Chancellor, CJ related- Can we get PASD sworn in as President?

JGlenn- The limit to the number of images per post is 10. I have no idea what it was before or if this is the same as the max number of images in sigs, but hopefully someone else does.

Vintage Love Monkey- probably Leth.

Montana- should all be done.

Masterson- done, hope it's done alright. You should also have mod over it.

Apollo- Nothing I can do about that, sorry. :p

JGlenn- The limit to the number of images per post is 10. I have no idea what it was before or if this is the same as the max number of images in sigs, but hopefully someone else does.

Vintage Love Monkey- probably Leth.

Montana- should all be done.

Masterson- done, hope it's done alright. You should also have mod over it.

Apollo- Nothing I can do about that, sorry. :p
Won't let the thread show up. I can start a thread, I post my content, and it shows up as a blank post. I go to edit it, and there's nothing in the body at all. :wacko:

Apollo- PM the Vice Chancellor or something?

Masterson- I have no idea what's wrong. I checked all the permissions and the settings, and they all seem a-okay...try again and tell me if it still happens?

I've been confirmed by the Senate as Vice President. That said, I need to retain my current masking through tomorrow so I can administer the by-election. If I can have both masks, great; if not, please delay the change until I post here again.

Seymour's resignation from the Senate and Cabinet was effective upon my confirmation, so please mark his positions as vacant in the masthead.

Thanks.

Working...

JGlenn, you're masked as Minister and Chuck as Mayor.

Skizzy, you're masked as Vice President but now have mod over the Oval Room to resolve that issue. I also removed your Justice masking and your temp Senate masking, as that should now come with your VP mask.

Seymour has had his Senate and Cabinet masking removed.

Updating header.

Updated.

Done.

Back