Admin Task Thread

Please unmask Switzlanzia as a Citizen according to this (what PASD posted): http://z6.****************/Europeia/index....&#entry14402095

I refuse to do this. I haven't read too much about what has been going on, but I can't in good conscience suspend a person's citizenship based on a portion of the law that is not only loosely enforced (How many of us have violated this law?) but was only created to send a message and has never been actively enforced since.

I refuse to do this. I haven't read too much about what has been going on, but I can't in good conscience suspend a person's citizenship based on a portion of the law that is not only loosely enforced (How many of us have violated this law?) but was only created to send a message and has never been actively enforced since.
Thank you, Lethen.

Just because it hasn't been "enforced" before doesn't mean that it isn't the law. Oh, Treason has happend before but it wasn't enforced, maybe I can get away with it. Really, do we want to think like this on every law? I don't care if it wasn't reported, it is the law and Switzlanzia has made a HUGE point of following current laws, including MRA, I ask that as a Citizen of Europeia that this law is upheld.

Just because it hasn't been "enforced" before doesn't mean that it isn't the law. Oh, Treason has happend before but it wasn't enforced, maybe I can get away with it. Really? I don't care if it wasn't reported, it is the law and Switzlanzia has made a HUGE point of following current laws, including MRA, I ask that as a Citizen of Europeia that this law is upheld.
And my nation that I wrote on my citizenship application is in this region now, so what's the problem? I see no warrants out for my arrest, and I'm obviously breaking no laws now that the nation is here, so what's the deal?

Just because it hasn't been "enforced" before doesn't mean that it isn't the law. Oh, Treason has happend before but it wasn't enforced, maybe I can get away with it. Really? I don't care if it wasn't reported, it is the law and Switzlanzia has made a HUGE point of following current laws, including MRA, I ask that as a Citizen of Europeia that this law is upheld.
And my nation that I wrote on my citizenship application is in this region now, so what's the problem? I see no warrants out for my arrest, and I'm obviously breaking no laws now that the nation is here, so what's the deal?
It was not at the time the issue was brought up and you legally lost your citizenship the second you moved your nation.

It was not at the time the issue was brought up and you legally lost your citizenship the second you moved your nation.
So then the far majority of this region's citizens have lost their citizenship? Why don't you just write down the entire list of names, won't you?

I haven't read that relevant law, by the way, but why would we write a law and not allow for the fact that people may change their nations? If that's illegal, then we're all supposed to be tried.

And as I told you on MSN, Apollo, consider this civil disobedience.

I haven't read that relevant law, by the way, but why would we write a law and not allow for the fact that people may change their nations? If that's illegal, then we're all supposed to be tried.

And as I told you on MSN, Apollo, consider this civil disobedience.
If we weren't going to follow, why write it? I have my nation that I registrated with in Europeia after 3 and a half months.

It was written as a political move in reaction to The Library fiasco, and it was decided to not actually enforce the law when we had the chances.

If the people who wrote the law decided not to enforce it, and noone else has enforced it since, does that really make it a valid law? There are hundreds of statutes in the various American states for example that were never formally repealed but haven't been enforced for decades yet are treated as repealed (see: any websites about dumb laws).

Could Switzlanzia's Naval masking be removed... I'm sure I asked this way before <_<
If you did, find it. I don't think I would have missed it.

I have a technical issue rather than a "task".

In this post, my quote tags do not work. Is there any reason why? Have I missed something?

Back