Admin Task Thread

So one question: why can't these threads be placed in here? You only need threads, from the looks of it, and Interior Discussion isn't exactly used often so there's no risk of "new activity" pushing those threads of yours down the line and making them get missed.

Suggesting we add this flag as the gameside flag to show our support for Ukraine:

Also per here can I be masked as Pathoal's senate sub?

EDIT: not yet. still working on stuff

Last edited:
So one question: why can't these threads be placed in here? You only need threads, from the looks of it, and Interior Discussion isn't exactly used often so there's no risk of "new activity" pushing those threads of yours down the line and making them get missed.
Hi, Lethen. These welcoming efforts represent an integration program in and of themselves. The maintenance of this program requires several threads, which is the description of any subforum. Integration Discussion is for brainstorming and collaboration on a variety of topics and is not appropriate or preferable for use in this instance.

We are happy to repurpose the defunct Ministry of Integration. We are happy to have a new subforum titled "Welcoming Headquarters". Whatever works. I understand closely guarding the number of forums on the main page but subforums with a stated, dedicated purpose within ministries requested by the minister surely aren't subject to that kind of scrutiny. Am I wrong?

Unless I'm misremembering, it's a matter of server space (among other things); @Darcness would need to check that though of course. Seems a moot point regardless considering the threads are already made and are being used, but I'll kick the tires in the admin server either way.

Last edited:
Can a subforum be made titled "2022 Europeia Founding Day" with a description of "Celebrating Europeia turning fifteen"?

Also with forums within it titled the following:

Subforum: Podium
Description: Where speeches are delivered.

Subforum: Ballroom
Description: Where attendees can interact and participate in a variety of planned activities.

Subforum: Repository
Description: A collection of media published throughout Europeia's history highlighting our turning points as a region.

Being only visible to Culture for the time being, but opening on March 6 for everyone? Thank you! ^-^

Can a subforum be made titled "2022 Europeia Founding Day" with a description of "Celebrating Europeia turning fifteen"?

Description: Where attendees can interact and participate in a variety of planned activities.

Description: A collection of media published throughout Europeia's history highlighting our turning points as a region.

Being only visible to Culture for the time being, but opening on March 6 for everyone? Thank you! ^-^
Done. Lemme know if there's anything amiss!

Done. Lemme know if there's anything amiss!
It looks like the Descriptions for each area didn’t make it in

Further to the above, can Moon also be granted diplomatic masking. Thanks!

Back