Admin Task Thread

Can a subforum be made titled "2022 Europeia Founding Day" with a description of "Celebrating Europeia turning fifteen"?

Also with forums within it titled the following:

Subforum: Podium
Description: Where speeches are delivered.

Subforum: Ballroom
Description: Where attendees can interact and participate in a variety of planned activities.

Subforum: Repository
Description: A collection of media published throughout Europeia's history highlighting our turning points as a region.

Being only visible to Culture for the time being, but opening on March 6 for everyone? Thank you! ^-^
A slight change of plans, this can be opened anytime today. :D

Can a subforum be made titled "2022 Europeia Founding Day" with a description of "Celebrating Europeia turning fifteen"?

Also with forums within it titled the following:

Subforum: Podium
Description: Where speeches are delivered.

Subforum: Ballroom
Description: Where attendees can interact and participate in a variety of planned activities.

Subforum: Repository
Description: A collection of media published throughout Europeia's history highlighting our turning points as a region.

Being only visible to Culture for the time being, but opening on March 6 for everyone? Thank you! ^-^
A slight change of plans, this can be opened anytime today. :D
Should be done, I'm sure I messed at least one thing up, let me know :p

I'm back from my LoA so @Gem doesn't need his Senate masking anymore. I see that he behaved in my absence :p

Reactions: upc
Unless I'm misremembering, it's a matter of server space (among other things); @Darcness would need to check that though of course. Seems a moot point regardless considering the threads are already made and are being used, but I'll kick the tires in the admin server either way.
Circling back on this. Based on our private conversation, am I to understand that the admin team is denying the Ministry of Interior a dedicated subforum for welcoming?

If so, may we unarchive an existing subforum used for similar purposes in the past?

Unless I'm misremembering, it's a matter of server space (among other things); @Darcness would need to check that though of course. Seems a moot point regardless considering the threads are already made and are being used, but I'll kick the tires in the admin server either way.
Circling back on this. Based on our private conversation, am I to understand that the admin team is denying the Ministry of Interior a dedicated subforum for welcoming?

If so, may we unarchive an existing subforum used for similar purposes in the past?
The request has not been denied. Per our standard practice of trying to control forum creep, where we end up with increasing numbers of subforums that get little or no use, when we receive a request for additional forums for functions that appear to be achieved using existing forums, we suggest that as an alternative. That occurred here and the alternative was adopted and appears to be being used successfully. If the Interior Ministry feels that the current approach is inadequate for some reason, it is free to renew the request for the subforum. Ultimately, we do defer to the needs of the Executive, but having just come in and reviewed this, I'm struggling to see why a whole subforum is needed for a handful of pinned threads, half of which are purely informational and locked and could be condensed into a single "Welcoming Information" thread with 3 or 4 posts.

In short, an alternative was proposed to reduce forum creep and has been successfully adopted. If there is a problem with the current solution, it can be reevaluated.

Hello dear admins

As the Legal Education Act (2022) has been granted the People's Assent by the President today could the Arnhelm Center for Education and Mentoring be renamed "Legal Education" and moved to Senatia?

Not sure if this will work automatically but could the Senate Clerk be given permission to access that forum and sticky/unsticky as well as lock/unlock threads there?

Additionally, could there be a shortcut to the Legal Education subforum be placed within the Ministry of Justice?

Done
Hello dear admins

As the Legal Education Act (2022) has been granted the People's Assent by the President today could the Arnhelm Center for Education and Mentoring be renamed "Legal Education" and moved to Senatia?

Not sure if this will work automatically but could the Senate Clerk be given permission to access that forum and sticky/unsticky as well as lock/unlock threads there?

Additionally, could there be a shortcut to the Legal Education subforum be placed within the Ministry of Justice?
We are discussing how to correctly approach this in view of the law and will get back to you shortly.

Sopo and Kuramia are still masked as Senators btw.

Sopo and Kuramia are still masked as Senators btw.
I got myself and poked Sopo as he might have to edit himself. Admin woes.

Hello dear admins

We are discussing how to correctly approach this in view of the law and will get back to you shortly.
Hello again dear admins, just wanted to check if there is any update on this.

Back