Admin Task Thread

Wondering if there's a userbar for the Minister of World Assembly Affairs, there's not one in the Image Repository.
There should be. *checks*
Ah, I see what happened. There's a Councilor one for WAA and for FA but neither of these bars were updated to Minister! Hm, but my banner in my sig for Minister of FA works. @Darcness Can you find the minister of WA in our images on the forum wherever they're stored?
Perusing the images themselves is a bit of a mess at the moment because they were just dumped in there with no real organization due to the old Zetaboards tool we used to use. I can't guarantee that a Minister of WAA in that style even exists. I'll see what I can find.

Wondering if there's a userbar for the Minister of World Assembly Affairs, there's not one in the Image Repository.
There should be. *checks*
Ah, I see what happened. There's a Councilor one for WAA and for FA but neither of these bars were updated to Minister! Hm, but my banner in my sig for Minister of FA works. @Darcness Can you find the minister of WA in our images on the forum wherever they're stored?
Perusing the images themselves is a bit of a mess at the moment because they were just dumped in there with no real organization due to the old Zetaboards tool we used to use. I can't guarantee that a Minister of WAA in that style even exists. I'll see what I can find.
Thanks Darc. If not, we can request it to be remade!

Just wanted to confirm if I should be able to manage those in the watch (watchers) here on the forums, and if so, can I please have authority for this - thank you!

655m7s.jpg

(Thank you I am on mobile and getting ready for work)

Hi again. May I please have a subforum in interior titled "welcome committee"?

Thanks!
With what permissions? And what will this be used for?

Hi again. May I please have a subforum in interior titled "welcome committee"?

Thanks!
With what permissions? And what will this be used for?
Erm. I need it in interior for work so whatever perms for that I guess?

I'm using it for

a thread for discord
Thread for nations
A thread for templates
A thread for keeping track of who in interior is in the welcome committee

Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday I'll be putting all the new people who join the discord or region in there so people can decide who they want to welcome

Back