Admin Task Thread

Please make a organization subform according to the following specifications

Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): @Deepest House, @Kharn, @Drecq

Name of Organization: The Olds

Purpose of Organization: Classified

Organization Subforum Title and subtitle: The Olds

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status: N/A

Names of Subforum Moderators: Deepest House, Kharn, Drecq

Please mask @Raiu East as a diplomat - it looks like this was missed a long time ago but it sounds like Raiu East is still interested in the masking.

Did this hours ago, but all the maskings are changed over, drop-downs edited, etc.

now i'm not sure if this is possible but an idea i had was to have the Welcome Wagon role get pinged in #newcomer-questions once a user gets the Registered Users role. It would also ping the new user there.

We haven't really been using Welcome Wagon lately so I figured I'd propose this.

now i'm not sure if this is possible but an idea i had was to have the Welcome Wagon role get pinged in #newcomer-questions once a user gets the Registered Users role. It would also ping the new user there.

We haven't really been using Welcome Wagon lately so I figured I'd propose this.
Darc is going to handle this

Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): @Deepest House, @Kharn, @Drecq

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status: N/A

Bumping for visibility/action.

Wondering if there's a userbar for the Minister of World Assembly Affairs, there's not one in the Image Repository.

Please give Cabinet roll access to Civilian Service subforum in Octagon.

Peeps: [...] can [...] you remask me for all the ERN subforums?

Kura this is too much; you're too much.

And I fucking love it.

Think this is set up right. @Deepest House Sorry for the delay! If you need permissions updated/changed or maskings lemme know! :D
Name of Paper: Unhinged Political Commentary
Description: Urbane Prose Compositions
Editor/Moderator: @UPC
Done. Lemme know if anything needs fixing!
Wondering if there's a userbar for the Minister of World Assembly Affairs, there's not one in the Image Repository.
There should be. *checks*
Ah, I see what happened. There's a Councilor one for WAA and for FA but neither of these bars were updated to Minister! Hm, but my banner in my sig for Minister of FA works. @Darcness Can you find the minister of WA in our images on the forum wherever they're stored?

Back