Admin Task Thread

Feel free to archive the WInter Festival whenever. I'll also pop back in soon for the EuroChoice suborum, I just need to finalize some things on that end.

Per this, I would appreciate if you could mask me as VP here and on Discord.

Could a forum titled "EuroChoice Awards 2021" be made? With subforums titled "Games", "Nominations", and "Voting Booth"

Hey is there any way we (aka the admin team) could look at the send rate on forum PMs? I don't use them very often, but it is kind of annoying to have to wait 150 seconds (or whatever the limit is) between sending forum PMs.

Can I get Executive Clerk account access? There's a post in the FA Ministry I need to update and need clerk access to do so.

Can I get Executive Clerk account access? There's a post in the FA Ministry I need to update and need clerk access to do so.
Can you ask in the Clerk thread!?!? Jeez Lloen smh.

Name of Paper: Per Aspera Ad Astra
Description: Opinions, records, and general writings by Astrellan
Editor/Moderator: Astrellan

I believe I made an application for a paper called "Illuminated Manuscripts" back in 2019 that I never used. If its possible, please recycle that outlet and change it to the above to save some forum space :)

Name of Paper: Per Aspera Ad Astra
Description: Opinions, records, and general writings by Astrellan
Editor/Moderator: Astrellan

I believe I made an application for a paper called "Illuminated Manuscripts" back in 2019 that I never used. If its possible, please recycle that outlet and change it to the above to save some forum space :)
Should be done, lemme know if there's anything wonky.

Back